4. Ignore him

✧༺♥༻∞Day 2∞༺♥༻✧

The sun seems to take over the sky today, which makes every student in the classroom look lazier than ever.

The summer heat is melting the brains of the many students.

It's the first real school day of the year, and of course the teacher won't give them some peace of mind, she already wrote them a full partner project they had to start on.

Hoseoks Face is placed against his arm on the table.

The young Hybrid didn't get much sleep last night, since he kept having the same nightmare over and over again.

"Hoseok!" The teacher yell, smacking her hand against the hard wooden table.

Hoseok wake up with a yelp, looking up at his teacher.

"You and Namjoon are a team for the upcoming project, make it right" the teacher inform him short, Hoseok looking over at grey haired male.

Namjoon is a little too close to him for comfort and he is only coming closer.

This can't be happening, his Alpha has just told him to stay away from Namjoon, that won't be easy now that they are in this project together.

"You must be Ho- no way! Hey! We used to be neighbours" Namjoon chuckle softly, making the young Janda tense up.

"Erm Yeah... back in-"

"Back in Ilsan" Namjoon Finish his sentence, smiling softly, his dimples popping out.

"Funny seeing you again here! You seem like you haven't aged a bit"

"And you look good too" Hoseok reply shyly, playing with his pen under the table.

The strong sent of Namjoon hitting his nostrils, making his whole body relax.

"Shall we get to it then!" Namjoon says happily, pushing a chair over beside Hoseok to fully discuss what they wanted to make this project about.