13. Dont take my love away

✧༺♥༻∞Day 10∞༺♥༻✧

"Did you figure out the location yet?" Yoongi ask Hoseok, chewing on his pencil.

"The old church! The whole ritual have to involve old black magic! That church they think are so holy, used to be a hybrid temple to sacrifice humans" Hoseok respond, placing a picture of the temple on Yoongis book.

"So that's where we will be tomorrow!"

"Exactly! We will be following them inside! But we need Jimin in on this!"

"Why?" Yoongi ask a little confused.

"Jimin is a bear Hybrid! You know their sent can't cover up any kind of sent tracks from other hybrids"

"I wanna help too!" A little voice sound behind them.

"No way Jungkook!" Yoongi says right away, making the young hybrid frown.

"Why not!" He whine, sitting down by the boys.

"Jungkook you are only a Janda!" Yoongi exclaim, the young Hybrid whining even more.

"So is Hoseok!"

"Hoseok is 125! You are only 100!"

"He is only 25 years older than me!"

They both get caught off guard as Jimin smack the door to the room open, panting like crazy.

"Jiminie what is wrong?" Hoseok is the first to ask, hurrying back on his feet to calm him down.

"S-she took them! They are gone! I could smell her sent! It was all over their dorm! She took them!" Jimin cry out.

No one but Hoseok knew about Jimin zinging with Taehyung.

"Who took who?" Yoongi ask confused, getting up to close the door.

"Yunho" Jimin Cry, thick streams of tears running down his cheeks.

"Who did she take?" Hoseok ask, clearly worried out of his mind.

"She took T-Taehyung and S-Seokjin" Jimin Cry, Hoseok hugging him in close.

"She will Take Namjoon too..." Jimin Add, sobbing into his chest.

Jungkook did tense up a lot at the at the mention of Seokjin, Yoongi not letting that go by unsaid.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" He whisper.

"Please... let me go with you..." the little Janda whisper.

"It's about Seokjin aren't it?"

Jungkook nod back, not wanting to talk about his feelings for Seokjin.

"You haven't looked him in the eyes right?" Yoongi ask him carefully, reading the Jandas face expression.

"No... sadly I never really got the chance to"

"You will have the chance soon... I promise you we will save him and the two others"

"Let me go with you" Jungkook insist, giving the older his infamous doe eyes.

"Okay... but stay behind us"

The younger boy feel a little more complete in his mission, knowing he now could be of help to save his beloved Seokjin.

Only one question remained in Jungkooks brain.

"Alpha?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Did you zing with Namjoon?"

"What?"