15. He is a hybrid

✧༺♥༻∞Day 11∞༺♥༻✧  

Yunho wrap her arms around Namjoon's neck, smiling at the beautiful male.

She felt nothing for Namjoon; she never had for a single second of them being together.

Sucking out his soul, would be the best thing she had ever gotten from Namjoon.

The Moon is at its peak in just a few seconds.

Yunho's necklace is getting hot against her chest, as the magical spell that is bound to it, is about to release its powers and allow her to take his soul.

She run her slender fingers through Namjoon's hair, making the boy smile down softly at his girlfriend.

"How did you get the keys to this place?" He whisper to her caressing her cheek.

"I have my ways around things" she smile back, the smile not even close to being real, but Namjoon never notice it anyway.

Her eyes dart down to his lips.

"Just kiss me like you mean it" she whisper seductively, making Namjoon give in to the girl he thinks, love him more than anything else.

Namjoon lean down, cupping her cheeks, before carefully placing his lips on hers.

The kiss dosent last long, before Hoseok run into the room, looking like a human and not a hybrid.

He scream out to make Namjoon get away from her "Namjoon! STOP!"

Namjoon pull away from Yunho in confusion, Yunho clearly mad out of her mind to see Hoseok.

"You little! Go home!" she yell, not wanting her annoying cousin to ruin her plan now.

"I wont let you do this! Get away from Namjoon and let him go with me!"

Jungkook run up beside Hoseok, the second he notice her eyes turning yellow.

She is ready to attack, but going so would blow her cover.

"I want my Jin hyung back!" Jungkook almost cry, being terrified out of his mind.

"Stop crying its pathetic, I don't have your precious Jin hyung" she spit back, trying to grab Namjoon's am, but Hoseok beat her to it and pull Namjoon close to himself.

Yunho let her eyes switch back, before she starts sobbing harshly.

"Y-Yunho" Namjoon say worriedly, looking at his crying girlfriend.

"N-Namjoon" she cry out, faking a full on Panic attack before she scream like a scared child.

"Namjoon get away from him! He is a hybrid"

Namjoon hurry to push himself away from Hoseok, panting in fear as he whisper.

"He is a what?"

__________

Are you all enjoying the story so far?