5. Namjoons Girlfriend

✧༺♥༻∞Day 2∞༺♥༻✧

"Who are you working with al-" Yoongi Cover Hoseoks mouth, giving him a stern look before letting go again.

"Sorry Hyung! I was just trying to be polite"

"Well dont" Yoongi Growl a little, quickly warming up to the younger again "also I am working with Seokjin"

"He keeps staring at you, he have since he saw you at school for the first time"

"Never looked the boy in the eyes" Yoongi shrug, clearly not wanting to talk about one of the Kim brothers.

Hoseoks attention easily get drawn away, as a familiar black haired girl catch his eye.

"Hey! Yunho" Hoseok smile happily, waving at the girl, who turn to him the second she regonize the voice.

"Hoseok?" She exclaim, waving back at him.

Hoseok happily run towards his cousin, but stop in the spot as he notice Namjoons slender arms wrapping around her waist, from what seemed like out of no where.

"Oh Hoseok! This is my boyfriend! Namjoon" she smile, Namjoon placing a kiss on her cheek.

"O-oh... Erm We have class together... I know him already"

"Oh Hi Hoseok! Ready to study later?" Namjoon ask innocently, not noticing the hybrids hurt expression.

Hoseok couldn't help to wonder how Yunho even got with Namjoon, since she herself is a hybrid.

Hoseok watch as she lick her fangs, very pleased at his reaction.

Yunho and her sister knew all about Hoseok zinging with Namjoon, why would she date him?

"E-erm Yeah... now excuse me" Hoseok says sadly, pushing by the couple, trying not to cry.

"What was that about?" Namjoon ask her a little confused.

"He is Just sensitive" Yunho respond, turning to face her boyfriend.

Hoseok turn around once to look at them, only for Yunho to catch his eyes, switching her eye colour revolt before kissing Namjoon deeply.

Hoseok can feel his entire body scream in pain, as two hands hurry to drag him away from the scene.