12. Secrets

✧༺♥༻∞Day 9∞༺♥༻✧

"Are you feeling better This Morning Hyung? You seemed so absent yesterday" Hoseok ask him, chewing on some of his left over noodles from yesterday.

"Yeah I must just have been a little out of myself, that happens you know" the alpha smile softly at his Jandas worries.

"Are you atleast Ready for school today? You will have to meet me in the break and help me figure out what we are gonna do about, you know what, in 2 days from now"

"The blood moon" Yoongi whisper, trying not to think too much about what she is planning to do to Namjoon.

"I know we can make this together Hyung! You are the best person I have ever met!" Hoseok smile happily, hugging his Hyung.

"I got to go to a meeting Yoongi Hyung! I will see you in music class! Save a spot for the" Hoseok Chim in happily, running towards his class.

Yoongi feels so awfully guilty.

Hoseok depend on him so much, he seem to trust him over anyone, and Yoongi haven't even told him what happened between him and Namjoon yesterday.

Yoongis Hands feel sweaty and his breathes are uneasy.

For some reason he got this feeling of guilt, which he shouldn't feel, cause you can't decide who you zing with.

But why did he zing with Namjoon?

Namjoon already zinged with Hoseok! And you are only supposed to zing once's.

Yoongi pull on his hair as he wander the halls feeling uneasy.

"Wow wow stop that" a familiar voice sound behind him, before a pair of hands untangle his hands from his hair.

His soft hands hold onto Yoongis, not daring to let them go, in fear he will hurt himself.

"Don't hurt yourself okay" Namjoon says in a soft voice, rubbing a thumb on the back of his hand.

Namjoon Carefully lead the other male to class, asking him a few questions, in the start only get yes or no as an answer.

He manage to warm him up a little as they enter class.

Yunho keep a very strict eye on the two, almost trying to burn Yoongi with her eyes, the alpha not even noticing her presence.

Yoongi is too busy staring into Namjoons deep brown eyes, Namjoon looking back at him.

"You seem pretty cool Yoongi" he smile softly, his dimples popping out, Yoongi wanting nothing but to poke them.

"I know you are cool Namjoon" Yoongi respond shyly, his cheeks a soft pink.