8. I warn you

✧༺♥༻∞Day 8∞༺♥༻✧

"We had so much fun alpha! You wouldn't believe it! Namjoon and I went to the arcade yesterday! I kept beating him in all the games!"

Hoseok haven't talked about anything but Namjoon all morning.

Yoongi tried to always seem happy on the young Jandas behalf, but something inside him didn't agree with him smiling while Hoseok talked about Namjoon.

Yoongi wasent jealous about Hoseok spending time with Namjoon, he just felt sad from not being there with him and Namjoon.

"He is just so amazing Hyung I-"

Hoseoks talking is coming to a hold as two hands smack his locker closed, making him flinch.

"Hoseokssi!" A mad girl exhale sharply, clearly unsatisfied with something.

"Oh Yunho, what is the matter?" Hoseok ask confused after catching his breathe again.

"Stay! Away! From Namjoon!" She hiss, making the Janda flinch once again.

The hiss seemes almost reptile like and Yoongi is now busy trying to figure out what kind of hybrid she could be.

"But Yunho-"

"You are done with your stupid project! Don't take what is mine!" She Push him against the locker, the metal making marks on his back.

She hiss at him once, her long slender fangs showing, while her eyes switch to yellow.

Afterwards she let the boy fall into his alphas arms, while she walk away in a quick pace.

"What was that about?" Yoongi ask him a little worried.

"She is... an Omega... she knows all about the fact I zinged with Namjoon.... she won't let me near him! And I could never beat an omega!"

"I feel like her intentions with Namjoon aren't only limited to loving him... i don't Actually think she loves him at all.."

"I am worried that is the case too" Hoseok whisper sadly, laying his head on his alphas shoulder.

"There is only one thing left to do!" Yoongi Stare into the air with a puzzled yet angry expression.

"Leave Namjoon alone" Hoseok suggest him, making the older sigh.

"No we gotta spy on her! Namjoon might be in danger! You won't just let her hurt him will you?"

"N-no!"

"Then we have to figure out what she is up to! We have to keep Namjoon save"

Cause I can't bear to see you cry

Yoongi think to himself, not really knowing why Hoseok mattered so much to him, why did he only want to save Namjoon for Hoseoks sake?