11. The zing

✧༺♥༻∞Day 8∞༺♥༻✧

Hobie: Hyung you can leave now! I am out of the house and I got all her plans on pictures.

Yoongi nod to himself, showing his phone back in his pocket, to just walk into the restaurant to get the food he ordered for him and Hobi.

He carefully crawl out the bush, starting to walk towards the store, as his wallet fall out his pocket, landing on the side walk.

He sign a little bowing down to get it, as a hand meet his, just as he is about to grab it.

Yoongi Look up to see who the person must be, and if they had in mind to steal it, only to lock eyes with two very beautiful brownish black perls.

A feeling of flying going through his belly as he stare at the boy without being able to say a word, a feeling indescribable filling his body.

A shine of magical purple light, caress his eyes, as Yoongi keep staring breathlessly.

He just zinged.

The boy must have felt it too, cause he is not moving a centimeter, theirs hands still on one anothers.

The sound of someone clearing their throat, make both boys stand up straight, the boy holding his wallet in his hand.

"Erm this must be yours" he says shyly, handing him his wallet.

"Are you coming?" The Girl ask, pulling a little on his arm, clearly wanting to leave now.

The boy clear his throat, his eyes still stuck on Yoongi as he nod and give her a very uninterested "yes"

She pull on his arm, while the boy keep his eyes locked with Yoongi for as long as possible.

Yoongi can still feel the magical feeling in his gut, not wanting to watch the boy leave, he broke the eye contact.

"What was that about?" The Girl ask him, as they walk down the street, Yoongi already inside the shop to get his food.

"I-I don't know" he says breathlessly.

"You can tell me everything you know right?" She ask him, waving a hand in front of his eyes.

"Right? Namjoon"

"Right"