22. Date me

"goodbye guys" Hoseok and Yoongi wave goodbye to their friends, standing in the doorway to their dorm.

Hoseok can't help but to let his eyes dart down, taking a good look at Namjoons ass, while his hips sway lightly with his movement.

He bite his lips, before looking up at Yoongi, only to realize he was looking too.

"What the hell Yoongi!" Hoseok scold him, trying to act innocent in this matter.

"Don't act like you weren't looking! You nasty fox! I heard foxes was supposed to be sly, but you suck at it" Yoongi giggle, ruffling his hair.

Hoseok stick out his tongue at him, before turning his back on him, running into the Livingroom.

"Come back here you brat!" Yoongi yell after him, running towards the boy, who hurry to change form.

To Yoongi's surprise Hoseok go full fox, running to hide, only for Yoongi to follow his example and going full cat.

The white cat jump after him, managing to sneak up behind him and scare the fox.

He Jump onto Hoseok, as they start to tumble around the room.

Their animal genes kick in and they start play fighting, filling the room with cute noises as they chase one another.

"You two are so silly" a voice giggle from by the door.

The two animals stop fighting, bundled up weirdly.

"Hey you two" Namjoon coo, sitting down on his butt to invite the two animals into his lap.

Yoongi is the first to run towards him, purring cutely, while rubbing his head against the boys hand and knee.

Namjoon smile and start rubbing his head and scratching him behind his ear, only to earn a deeper purr from the alpha.

"I am surprised how cute you two are, honestly. You can make a boy fall for you so easily" Namjoon coo once again, placing a kiss on the cats forehead.

Hoseok change back to his normal hybrid form, sneaking in to sit beside Namjoon.

Yoongi follow behind him, sitting on the other side of him.

"I... actually came back because I wanted to talk"

"What about?" Hoseok ask, chewing on the strings of his hoodie.

"About... us"

"You and Hobi?" Yoongi frown lightly, trying to not get too hurt.

"About all of us, You, me and Hobi"

"What about us?" Hoseok ask, carefully letting his fingers snake in between Namjoon's, holding the others hand firmly.

"I mean... it's a little weird knowing I zinged with both of you, and it's been a hard one to swallow to be honest with you" Namjoon start out, catching attention from both of the hybrids.

"And I realized that I can't pick one over the other" he admit, looking first one, then the other in the eyes.

"Namjoon... to make this more simple, neither can Hoseok and I" Yoongi add in, offering him a soft smile.

"What... do we do about that?" Hoseok add in, fiddling his thumbs a little "I don't mind if you two want to date"

"Don't be silly Hoseok... I wouldn't feel complete without you" Yoongi bite his lip a little at his own words.

"He is right you know"

"What do you expect us to do then?" Hoseok whine cutely.

"How caught up are you guys with modern relationships?" Namjoon ask them, remembering the huge age gap, between him and his lovers.

"Depends" Yoongi respond calmly.

"We could always... see how things go... and maybe do a 3 way relationship?" Namjoon suggest carefully.

"Like in the 80s" the young fox giggle, letting his tail pat against the bed.

"The 80s sure was fun" The cat nod softly to himself, looking from one boy to another.

"Would you two... like to go on a date with me?" Namjoon bite his plumb lips, the two hybrids trying hard to focus what he is saying and not this simple action.

Yoongi hurry to push the younger hybrid back into reality as he respond for the both of them "We would love to" Yoongi smile at him.

Namjoon can't hold back the broad smile spreading on his face, his dimples looking ever so pokable.

"Then that's a date" He giggle.