6. My sweet alpha

✧༺♥༻∞Day 3∞༺♥༻✧

"I refuse to go to school! I simply won't go!" Hoseok  exclaim, throwing a pillow towards his alpha, making him jump into the air, a deep hiss escaping his body.

"Hoseok you idiot! Stop being so damn stubborn!" Yoongi sigh, pulling on his leg.

"Nooooooo" Hoseok whine, clinging onto the bed.

"Besides! I am too emotional so I can't control my transformations! So that must be it"

The Young hybrid complain, his ears moving a little from side to side, while his tail wiggle sadly.

"Hoseokssi... what must be the matter" the cat softly purr, letting himself show his hybrid form to calm the younger down.

The soft smell of chocolate and strawberries hit his nostrils, making Hoseoks eyes well up with tears.

"Did it Go that wrong with Namjoon yesterday?" Yoongi ask him softly, his nose nuzzling against the youngers cheek.

"I can't tell you the truth alpha... I am so sorry..."

Yoongi sigh, picking up the younger to place him on his lap, his head resting against his alphas shoulder.

"Try telling me the truth dear Janda, I promise I won't judge you" the cat whisper softly in his ear.

"I met Namjoon 3 years ago... we lived in the same neighborhood... when I first laid eyes on him..." Hoseok tear up taking a shaky breathe "I zinged with him" the little fox cry, his tail hanging low.

"No need to worry little Janda... it is a bad situation you are in... and I don't like it at all.. but alpha is here! Alpha will protect you"

Hoseok cuddle up close against his alpha, taking in his sweet Hybrid sent, feeling his body Losen up.

"We will make him notice you... I promise my beloved Janda" Yoongi smile softly, his small cat fangs, shinning cutely in the soft light.

"Now how about school?"

"School sounds okay Now... as long as you let me hold your hand when I need it" Hoseok pout cutely, making his alpha soft like butter.

"Oh That will be no Problem"

He ruffle the boys orange hair, giving him one last hug before getting them ready for school.

_____________________
For the few people reading this... should I keep it Namseok? Or make it Namyoonseok?