16. Fight me

Hoseok can't believe the pain and betrayal that run through Namjoon's eyes.

"H-Hoseok tell me that is not true" he whisper, hoping that this is some sick joke.

"Namjoon I am so sorry... but right now you need to listen to me" Hoseok beg him, trying to grab his arm again.

Namjoon dodge his touch, biting his lip to keep back the tears in his eyes.

"Hoseok please... don't touch me"

"She is going to hurt you! Namjoon please listen to me! She is not who you think she is" instead of looking at Hoseok, Namjoon look over at Yunho who is still crying.

"Why should you trust him Namjoon, he is a hybrid" Yunho sob, opening her arms for Namjoon.

"Please! She is going to kill you and your brothers! I can't let that happen" Hoseok cry out, losing himself in pure emotions.

A hand is placed on Hoseoks shoulder, as Yoongi and Jimin walk up behind the two boys.

"You are all..." Namjoon whisper.

"Namjoon please listen to him, he is not a bad hybrid! He is just like any other human! And he loves you so much that it hurts... I would know... cause I see him cry because of you"

Yunho finally lose her last patience, the moon already being at its peek.

"Oh Hoseok, aren't you all cute, wanting to save your soulmate" she says in the most sickening voice, letting out a laugh.

Her hands wrap tightly around the grey haired male.

"But I am afraid you arrived too late dear cousin, dinner is already served! And I will kill you the second I become an alpha!" she let her fangs grow out, dragging them against his skin.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM" Hoseok scream, trying to run to attack her, only to be held back by Yoongi.

"Are you scared to fight a janda! You are an Omega!"

"Oh but dear cousin! Your little company would make this an unfair fight"

Hoseok pant harshly, letting his ears and tail grow in place, his tail making wild movements behind him in pure anger.

"I see you have an..." she take a deep breathe, taking in the send "An alpha, an Omega and a Janda" she laugh "Dosent sound fair"

Yoongi hiss at her, he is so ready to fight, but attacking now would bring Namjoon in danger.

"I want you to fight me! The others wont get into it"

"You?" she let out a loud laughter "You are nothing but a weak Janda! I have never met a weaker Janda than you!"

"Then why are you so scared to fight me" Hoseok push on, looking at the scared boy in her arms.

"If you try to take him, I will push the button and his brothers will be dead"

Jungkook and Jimin almost get a heart attack from her words, both boys taking an extra step back.

"Who must the bunny and the bear be?" she eye them up and down, not being able to hold back yet another laugher "Oh aren't that pathetic? Their soulmates?"

Jungkook let his bunny teeth bite his lip, so close to losing control, Jimin easily sensing that, as he place a hand on his shoulder, making him reconsider.

She let go of Namjoon, easily lifting her hand using black magic to put chains around his wrists.

"Now it's only you and me cousin"