3. "Yes Alpha"

✧༺♥༻∞Day 1∞༺♥༻✧

"Aww there he goes" Hoseok sigh, in the most 'school girl in love, cliche way.

Yoongi peek out beside him to take a look at the person who made Hoseok this lovey dovey.

A boy with Greyish hair and pretty dimples, are trying his best to open the door to the room beside them.

"Our neighbour?" Yoongi asked confused.

He eye down the orange haired male, before a strong sent hit his nose, making him almost tackle Hoseok.

"You can't be serious!" He whisper yell.

"About what?"

"He is a human!! He is not a hybrid! You can't love a human! Don't tell me you only picked this school because you knew he was going here?" Yoongi say very seriously, locking eyes with the younger.

Hoseok Just Make a whinnying noise in respond.

"You little.... He is human!"

"But he smell like flowers and vanilla! He is so beautiful and warm hearted and..."

"What family is he under?" Yoongi sigh, watching the youngers reaction carefully.

"He.... is a Kim" Hoseok Mumble.

"THE! Kim family? Kim Namjoon, Taehyung and Seokjin? Those Kim's?"

Hoseok pout and nod very unwillingly.

"Their Dad is a hybrid killer!! Are you completely insane! Stay out of trouble and stay away from that boy"

"But Yoongi-"

"Don't talk to him! He is nothing but danger! Not only to you, but also to me! I already had to clean up your mess once today"

Yoongi let go on the boy, sitting on in a deep squat position against the wall.

Hoseok Carefully crawl against him, his fox years moving from side to side in pure curiosity.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I erased there memory, that is my Zen"

"Wow! That is a cool Zen... I haven't found mine yet" Hoseok pout lightly, looking up at his Hyung.

"That means you are an Alpha! You found your Zen and your hybrid form is under control" Hoseok exclaim in adoration.

"Yes I am an alpha, and you are a Janda, even after a 125 years, you manage to still be a Janda"

"That's rude!"

"You aren't even an Omega yet!"

Hoseok is about to say something but let it fall to the ground.

"Sorry Alpha"

"Don't call me that" Yoongi hiss disgusted, clearly not fond of his Titel.

"You don't like being an Alpha?"

"It comes with a lot of responsibility kid... don't try to become one too early" Yoongi advice him, his eyes finally meeting his Jandas.

"Understood"

"Now Forget the human Hoseok"

The fox hybrid sigh and nod at his alpha, knowing well enough that he could never forget him.

Hoseok didn't tell Yoongi one very important thing.

Hoseok had zinged with Namjoon 3 years ago.