10. Pure Evil

✧༺♥༻∞Day 8∞༺♥༻✧    

"How exactly do you plan to keep her away from her room?" Hoseok swallow a lump, holding the extra keys to his cousin's dorm room.

"I heard them talk about going on a date today, I will follow them, while you snoop through her things, finding all the information we might need" Yoongi nod to him, earning a more confident nod from Hoseok.

"Keep me updated" Hoseok smile and throw him his phone.

"I will do, good luck little one"

------------------------------------------------

In this moment, Hoseok really wished that he was an alpha, and of course not a fox alpha, but a cat alpha.

It would be so much easier to sneak into her dorm if he had just been a cat alpha like Yoongi, because alphas can transform into their hybrid form, but so much that they look like the actual animal.

Yoongi showed Hoseok yesterday, what his full cat form looked like. Yoongi is a white cat, with the prettiest white fur and perfect paws with cute pink toe beans.

Hoseok unlock the door, after getting the signal from Yoongi, who is keeping an eye on the couple.

Her room is dark and covered in black. Yunho have always loved black over every other colour, guess she is like Namjoon at that point.

Where would an evil hybrid like her, hide her secret plans?

Hoseok use his nose to try to catch a scent of something unusual, something that could be alarming.

A weird smell of rotten meat and black magic, which really smelled like sulphur, catch Hoseok's nose, making him almost vomit.

He carefully sneak up to her closet, pulling out a black box from behind her clothes.

A book is easily found in the box, it seems like a normal gross couple book, until Hoseok skip to some of the last pages.

A page of the black book had been put into the book, along with a plan on how to make her evil plan come to life.

The page shows how to use humans to step up in the chain as a hybrid. In the dark ages, hybrid would feed on humans to reach the highest possible hybrid state, which would make them immortal.

You had to eat 100 pure souls to become a god like hybrid, with such powers, no weapon would ever be able to harm them.

She is trying to pull a super nova.

Its illegal for hybrids to make a super nova, since we agreed many centuries ago to never eat humans again or suck out their soul, ever again.

Hybrids are trying to fit in.

The bad groups of hybrids still exist, but Hoseok had never imagined his cousin to be one of them.

She ate her last friend, she never died, which now explain why she disappeared so sudden and why Yunho managed to become an omega.

Now she is going to suck out Namjoon's soul, on the blood moon in 3 days.

Namjoon's soul is pure enough to count for 3, and the blood moon will enhance the power and give her 5 in 1.

She is going to become an alpha.

Hoseok hurry to take a picture of all her things, too shocked to breathe normally.

His rabbit like heartbeat is loud in his ears, as he hide the book and hurry to lock before running.

He have to save Namjoon!

Its not too late for him! Hoseok wont just sit around and watch her kill his soulmate.

No, this is war! She called for a war and she is going to get one. 

------------------------------

so I imagine Yoongis cat form like this

with eyes like this

cause that cat got the perfect black fur around its eyes

cause that cat got the perfect black fur around its eyes. also the colour. 

so those eyes on the first cat *~*