14. The temple

✧༺♥༻∞Day 11∞༺♥༻✧

"Hyung you never answered" Jungkook complain, following after his alpha through the corn field.

"There is nothing to answer Kook! You know the laws of a hybrid! It's simply impossible" Yoongi sigh, knowing everything he just said is a lie.

Jungkooks bunny ear, make its way towards the sky, as a noise bring him into his natural defense mode.

"It's the wind" the cat assure him.

"Can you check if the coast is free?" Jungkook ask him, watching his Hyung nod back.

Yoongi dosent even have to concentrate before his body transform into a cat, no sign of him being a human, to be found.

The white cat run through the corn field without a single noise, a careful Jungkook following far behind him.

Yoongi make his way to the open grass area by the temple, the moon already starting to glow weakly.

They have to get them out before it's too late.

Yoongi meow Carefully, not wanting to catch attention of the Reptile hybrid in the temple.

Soft noises can be heard from the feild, as Yoongi is met with a huge brown bear.

The cat Carefully Jump into the bear, rubbing his face against its fur, to conceal the hybrid sent.

Jimin is not an alpha like Yoongi, but he did train hard and managed to become an omega, which is why Jimin can control his hybrid form to perfection.

Jungkook and Hoseok, are still not able to fully transform, but that doesn't make them back out from the plan.

The two boys crawl onto the bear, getting ready for a clear coast, which quickly becomes reality.

No one is to be seen.

Only the sound of the wind, and the boys steady breathing can be heard.

Jimin Carefully Move his paws over the cold ground, making sure his movements are steady and as quiet as possible.

He move faster and faster per second, making Hoseok and Jungkook have to make an extra effort to stay on his back.

They didn't have time to complain about the uncomfortable way of traveling, right now they all had more important things in mind.

Yoongi and Hoseok got their focus on Namjoon. Both of them wanting to see their soulmate more than ever.

While Jimin keep thinking of Taehyung, the boy he never got to tell how he feels.

Jungkook being heartbroken by the fact, he never even looked Seokjin in the eyes.

So many broken hearts, driven by the same motivation.

"We will be there soon, Hold on Namjoon" Hoseok whisper to him.