Chappie 16: Taking it out on neighbours

Elena

"Why the fuck did he do like that, Olivia?" I questioned my friend for the hundreth time.

She looked bored by now and drunk too. We were sprawled across her bed watching a marathon of Resident Evil.

My anger was now directed towards Olivia's stupid presence. She did a great job of being a best friend in the last hour. She heard my pathetic story of getting dumped patiently till I was done. After I broke down on finishing my tale, she said something which was both expected and torturing.

"Whoa! You just had sex with Edward and then kissed Luke? That's so wowwww.."

That statement made me cry for another hour. Yay to having such an understanding friend!!

Note the sarcasm please.

I slumped down and started crying again. I had called Edward zillion times but the phone was switched off now. I wanted to go to his house and demand my answers but stopped myself. What was the use of tracking him down. He even clearly left cause he was done with me.

"Darling, you need to stop crying and start drinking more" Olivia advised and handed me the scotch.

After finishing our drinks we wanted more alcohol. Olivia for sheer pleasure and myself for drowning my sorrows. So we headed to the bar we usually went.

**********************************************************

2 hours later....

"Come out you fucking bastard!!" I yell.

"Yeah and better come out naked" Olivia shouts from beside me.

I gave her a look and she just shrugged.

"Don't blame me, you've a pretty hot boyfriend" she says sheepily.

"And you imagine him naked?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Hey hey, direct this aggression towards you boyfriend now. Why am I being interrogated now?" she says lifting both her hands in the air as if to surrender.

Right.. I'll do that.. Edward had to answer me.

"Come out of your hiding you asshole. You think its fucking funny to leave me stranded on a beach house after having sex?" I yell again.

The light to his bedroom switched on and I knew he was getting my messages.

Good. Because now you'll be getting many more of such messages..

"Yes, come on, see what you've made out of me in just a couple of days..You fucking bastard" I screamed.

I don't know why I was swearing or screaming. I don't know why I was feeling good about it. I just knew at that moment, I was furious at my own life. The alcohol just did the trick. I would have never had the courage to do this. Standing outside Edwar's house dressed in a dress which could easily be mistaken as an outfit for a prostitute (courtesy Olivia).

"He's not gonna come out El, we should think of another plan" Olivia mutters.

"Hmmm" I lean against her car and start thinking. It was tough to get anything out of my head right now, since it was overwhelmed by alcohol.

"Lets break his door and get in" Oliva beams like this was the brightest idea on earth.

"And then get arrested?" I resounded.

"You have anything better which could piss him off enough to come out of hiding?" she questions.

Just then it struck me like lighting. I knew what would bring out a reaction from him. I turned to Olivia smiling.

"Do you still carry your guitar in your car?" I asked.

"I play in a band, El. My guitar is always there to back me up" she replies and my smile widens.

"And what exactly are you planning to do with it? " she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Wait and watch. Just hand me the damn thing now" I say and she dives into action.

I watched Eddy's window and my thoughts were filled with his smiling face, his loving words, the way he kissed me and made me feel special. I wondered what was going on in his mind right now. How did he feel? Was he ready to face me? But the most important question of all which I wanted to know was Why he left me?

Why??

I could feel the tears which was filling my eyes slowly but I didn't wipe it away. I was just staring at his window and thinking.. thinking,..

"No, no, no, we're not gonna cry bitch. Suck it in and punish him with whatever wierd plan is in your brain" Olivia says in a drunken haze and hands me her guitar.

I took the guitar and started strumming. When I looked at the window again, I swear I saw a shadow against the curtain. I gulped down my fears and inhibitions and decided to go along with my drunken brain.

Still strumming, I made my way on top of Olivia's car and sat on the roof.

"Edward Alex Price, this song is dedicated to you, for playing with my feelings and love" I shout at the top of my voice.

I notice some of the houses lights being switched on and smiled knowingly.

The more the audience, the more you will be embarrassed Eddy.

Now I was never a good singer, neither did I have a good voice. I learnt guitar with Olivia when we were in school. So, let it be known that I sing awful and thats the reason why I decided to sing and torture him.

Not one of my greatest ideas, I know, but a foggy mind here. With a deep breath I muster myself for the road ahead.

"I love you Eddy. Please come to me" I whisper prayed.

Just gonna stand there, and watch me burn...

That's alright because I love the way it hurts...

my voice was shrill enough to break any windows. Olivia had her ears covered and was standing a good distance away from me. I wanted to sing to her and tear the tympanic membrane of her ears just for fun.

I continued to sing till I heard Edward's door open. I kept singing and stepped down from the car. The door opened slowly revealing...

I caught my breath and stopped singing . That was my first reaction.

The second one was to run towards Edward.

He looked so damn broken and upset. I've never seen him sad, leave aside as devastated as he looked right now. Something must be terribly wrong.

I collided with his chest and hugged him tightly. My Edward was in pain and I was behaving like a irrational bitch. He deserved a better girlfriend but I was not ready to give him up.

The moment I was in his arms, I broke down into sobs and held him with all my strength. I'm never gonna let him go.

"I'm never going to let you go again. I love you Eddy" I manage to confess between my sobs.

○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○●●●●●●○○○○○

I'm really sorry for the long wait and the ultra short chapter. I was giving the biggest exam of my career. It will decide whether I'm a doctor or not. so wish me luck.

Also Sorry for the cliffhanger. How do you guys think Edward is going to react?

Let me know what you feel is the appropriate reaction from him.

And lastly, did you guys like the foul mouthed Elena in this chappie?

Thankyou for reading,

Luv ya,

Muaahh..

Shy.