Chappie 9: A day with the devil part 2

Luke

It was fun watching Elena beat a sweat for the first time since I met her. I knew she would become scared after seeing my motorcycle which was our ride to the florist. Little did I know that seeing her so perplexed would give me such immense joy.

The first time I met her was when I was making out with that other chick at John's home. Her interruption was really untimely as I was enjoying. She had been so challenging that day and ever since. She was confident and never once afraid to speak her mind, no matter the consequences.

Although I really liked that trait in her but the fact that all her challenging was directed towards me didn't help.

You guys don't know but I'm a winner at every aspect of my life and nobody ever talks to me the way she does. If I want a girl, I don't have to fret about getting her. I just get her so easily. But Elena has been so different that it makes me feel unsure about myself around her. And baby, that's not a good self-boost for me. After all, I'm Luke Thompson.

Seeing Elena so perplexed gave me pleasure. I've got it under control. Her brown eyes are as wide as a person with exophthalmos can have. Her little mouth is open ajar. And I'm seriously fighting back the urge to go and close her mouth with mine. I don't know why but this is the effect she has on me sometimes. She's so attractive to my eyes. And she so openly denies being attracted to me, As if it were possible. It's cute to see how every time she says she is not affected by me. I'm fully aware of my good looks and charms. No girl has ever been born who would not be attracted to me. And I can say with full confidence that no such girl was born in the past centuries nor will ever be born in the coming centuries.

And yet, here she was, thinking she could convince me otherwise. Clearly she's hallucinating. And I'm going to break that little daring minion's tough wall and get to her.

As I presently stand few feets away from here, watching her contemplating if she should get on the bike or not, I feel a sense of victory already. Yes!

"Well well. So fear isn't alien to you" I say smugly.

As soon as she hears me, her whole demeanor changes. She gets a grip at herself and folds her hands over her chest. She's again looking so resolved and confident. Why can't this girl be weak sometime.

"You think I'm scared of getting on that thing?" she says and points to my Enfield.

"Of course you are or else we would have reached our destination by now" I reply in a mocking way.

She stomps her way to me in rage and stands mere inches away from me. With a jerk she takes the helmet from my hand and puts it on, never once breaking the eye contact.

He gaze held a mixture of challenge, fury and evilness. She held my other hand and the touch almost made me dizzy.

Yeah, whatever! I'm turning into a girl and I don't even need a sex change operation. Great!!

She twines her fingers with mine and then very suddenly she grabs the keys.

All I have is a confused mind which might be reflecting on my handsome face because she grins at me wickedly.

She started walking towards the bike and I didn't know what was in her mind. I can't understand anything until I see what she does next.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement of the century. Elena simply crossed over and got on the bike in the sexiest way possible. Waving the keys at me first she smiles and inserts the key in the engine. After a few tries she kick started the bike.