Chappie 10: Revenge time

Dedicated to one of the best writers in wattpad and my favourite too... @romolavinia91... I loveher books and stay up at nights to read them..again and again..

 ****************************************************************

Elena

I turned the knob of my front door as I wanted to get away from Luke.  The day has been too much to take in already. At first he shows up at the boutique and tortures me to wear innumerable dresses, then he literally attacked me on the couch. I don’t understand what this guy wants with me.

But it was fun watching his world come crashing down when I stepped on the bike. I bet he never expected it, nobody would. Nobody knew my past when I was 16 years. Nobody knew what happened back then to my daredevil teenage life. Nobody except John.

“I’ll come after two hours to pick you up” his voice brings me back from my reverie.

Oh creepy crap!

I had forgotten about our deal. I was too tired to respond anything to him. Seriously even Elena White had non-witty moments and this was one of it. So I drop the urge to reply and give him a slight nod.

“So, now you’ve become dumb also? Not that I didn’t know you were dumb but at least you had a voice sometime back” he replies.

I turn and look at him grinning smugly at me.

Oh God! What sin did I commit? Why am I getting bullied by this guy? I’ve already passed my high school….

I smile at him weakly and tell him what he wanted to hear.

“I’ll be waiting.”

I enter the living room and immediately I’m attacked by an over-enthusiastic and over joyed Nathan. He was going on thanking me and following me.

Wait, what did I do for him?

“Oh you won’t believe Chloe also wanted to spend the day with me and so she conveyed her thanx to you”   he said out of breath.

Oh yeah, I remember, I arranged a sneak out for the future couple to be. Cupid me!

Nathan was going on and on rambling about what he and Chloe did that day and I clearly blocked him out. I started feeling my headache coming slowly. I rush to my room and lock in fear that Nate would follow me till here and eat my head.

I’m welcomed by the warmth and purple of my room as I walk to my bed .I feel so exhausted that I jump into it with my shoes on. My body was tired and I resolved to sleep a little. There was nothing more important than my sleep. Given an opportunity I could become the Rip van Winkle of this generation. I love sleeping that much. But then I guess who doesn’t?

I’m almost in my sweet slumber when my phone starts beeping.

“Give me a break, will ya!”I yell and grudgingly pick up the call.

“Damn you girl, where have you been all day?” Olivia’s squeaks from the other end before I can manage to say a courteous hello.

“Been busy” I say shortly so that I can go back to my sleep.

“Listen, Jessica has planned a girl’s night at her place and wants you to come ASAP.” Olivia goes on.

“What? Did she forget she told me and Luke to go fix a DJ? How does she expect me to be in two places?” I say rubbing my forehead.

There is a little shuffling on the other side after which I hear Jessica’s voice.

“Hey El. So you and Luke going to some DJ?” she asks to the point.