Chappie 14 : Turn of events

Luke:

I didn't like the silence surrounding me. It was making me restless. My encounters with Elena had always been very..errr... eventful. I won't lie that I didn't enjoy her company. She was pretty fun to hang out with and at the same time was quite annoying too. I don't know what to make of her. She is always confusing me.

Like when I had asked her if she found me sexy, I thought she would either make some funny statement or spit out fire. That was exactly the reaction I wanted to see when I asked her the question in the first place.

But look what she did. She completely stunned me with her reply.

"You are indeed very sexy"

Damn!! What did this girl want from me? Did she want to drive me insane? if yes, then she was doing an excellent job.

First she tempts me wearing a towel, ends up in my arms and looks up with those haunting brown eyes.

parted lips, wet hair covering her face, scared look, morever she fitted just perfectly in my arms. I wanted to take her then and there but my mind was still asking the reason for her presence in my vacation place.

So I let her fall on the ground to prevent myself from leaning down and kissing her.

When she ran upstairs, I had to force myself to sit on the bloody couch instead of following her. It was only then I realised that she might be the girl Edward mentioned he would be here with, his would-be-fiancé as he had said. Did that mean they were engaged already?

I don't know why exactly did I hate the idea of him having her. I usually don't care but then why were my thoughts running back to this petite girl.I came here to run away from the memory of the times we spent together. I wanted to forget our night at the club, the dance, the sexual tension building inside me when she was so near. Damn!  I didn't even mind her silly drama after that as much as I hated myself for desiring her.

So Imagine my shock when I saw her standing there in the kitchen of my holiday homee, towel-draped ! !

"Where should we begin?"

I turn to look at Elena walking beside me. I smiled at her. She was looking beautiful today just like she looked beautiful the first day I laid my eyes on her.

What was happening with me?

And more importantly,

What was Elena White  doing to me?

○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○●●●●●○○

Elena :

It was wierd walking beside Luke in silence. Usually we would fight or insult or keep bickering wih one another.

I looked upto him and saw he was deep in some thoughts. I didn't say anything to break his thoughts. Maybe he was going through some bad phase and came here to relax. But now he was stuck with me and my problems.

I wouldn't say I didn't like him around now. His presence beside me was taking my mind off the situation at hand.

Where could Edward go?

I take a look once again at Luke who looked troubled. I think I owe it to him to take his focus from whatever problem he is going through. I decided to break the silence and asked him the question which was in my mind.

"Where should we begin?" I asked him.

He turned and smiled at me, a proper smile. I mean no I-am-so-desirable cocky evil smile. He gave me a genuine smile. It looked wierd on his face.