Chappie 6: Surprise Surprise

So this one is dedicated to @xxXxBelieveInMyselfxXxx because she gave me 100 out of 100 for this story...

Isn't she great? So keep commenting after reading... Who knows you might get the next dedication...

Now go ahead and read this one...

Picture on right----->>>>>> Edward♡♥

****************************************************************************

Chappie 6: Surprise Surprise

The evil laughter seemed to come from every direction. I was trapped in an unknown place, the darkness of which did not help to ease down my nerves either. I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move.

"Let go of me" I cried out.

Another fit of laughter consumed the darkness, surrounding me, engulfing me, scaring me.

"I will sweetheart, after you fulfil your redemption" the voice as dark as the place replied.

"What do you want?" I ask feeling helpless.

"I told you Miss White, don't you remember?" the voice seemed to come closer in front of me.

"You'll make out with me one day, that I can guarantee" he concluded with humour and then broke out laughing menacingly.

Suddenly grey eyes flash in front of me and I screamed frightened.

"Noooooo......."

I felt the hard and cold floor the moment I opened my eyes.

I got up and realised I was still in my purple-white bedroom, just that I was not on my bed. I fell off it you see.

Holy Nuts! It was a nightmare... but I'm just thankful that I've been going on Sunday Mass regularly.

I was drowned in sweat and fear. I frowned thinking how Luke has managed to infect my dreams too. I pinch the bridge of my nose and try to relax.

"EL...." Nathan's worried voice was welcomed by my ears. He rushed to my side and cradled me in his arms like a baby.

"Are you okay sis?" he asked.

I nodded and tried to become comfortable.

He was worried about me. So sweet. It was so mean of me to call him a jerk all the time.

"Eewwww....!! You smell worse than a week old garbage" he complains and quickly got up on his feet.

Aahhhh! And the Jerk Returns..!!

"Go insult someone else, Nathan. I'm not in the mood" I scowl at him.

"Why should I go to someone else when you are here? My punching bag"

I rolled my eyes at him and got up. I took my bathrobe and headed for the bathroom.

"Ya better Wash that stench away properly dear sis. If required, use the whole body wash bottle. I'll get you a new one" he waves his hands in air and fakes a gagging expression.

Such a drama queen he is...

"Get out of room bro, NOW" I said angrily.

"Oh yes I will, I'm suffocated here. Maybe I'll get a room freshener and spray it here" he winked and laughed.

I laughed along and he smiled genuinely before going out. He was a jerk, but a good one though. I understood he was just trying to make me relax.

I went inside my bathroom and tried sniffing around me before turning the shower on. I took a long, long bath, scrubbing myself hard with lofah and doing my shampoo twice. I really wanted to shut my brother's mouth. Not that I was smelled like garbage but still you must have known by now how much I crave perfection.