Chapter 32

"Ok. Thanks for all the love but we need to focus less on me. The person we should be focusing on is Lauren. I'm not pregnant. She is. I said,referring to Lily and Mya.

"I think I'm missing out on something. Being pregnant shouldn't be a bad thing. Lily said.

"You're right. It shouldn't be. But in the case whereby the person doesn't want it and the father doesn't want to take full responsibilities of the child,It should be classified as a bad thing. I said, giving Lauren my pity face.

"Omg. I'm so sorry. If you're thinking about the expenses of the child,don't worry I'll take care of it. You can also move into my house. Lily said happily.

"Whoa! Whoa!! Lily calm down. You're saying alot of things. Are you sure you want to do this? I asked because to me, Lily sounded very unsure of herself.

"Yes I am. You don't know how I've always wanted someone to stay with me. That house is too big. I get scared most times. And I'm pretty sure that the reason why she doesnt want to have the baby is 1. Financial problems and 2. It might interfere with work. And I'm ready to help with those things. She said sounding very sure and confident in what she was saying. I couldn't agree less tho.

"So Lauren what do you have to say. Said Mya,looking so happy.

"I don't know. This is too much. I don't want to be a burden. What if he comes back? I might sound stupid but I still love him. She said,fiddling with her fingers.

"That's what she has been saying. I told her to delete his number and his pictures but she refused. Mya said looking angrily at Lauren.

"How fine could he be? Let me see his picture? I promise I won't delete it so don't give me that look. I said,referring to Lauren who I think was checking for the picture on her phone.

"Here it is." She said, giving me that 'if you delete it,I'll crush you' look.

"Oh. Shit." I said,angrily. 

"What's the problem?" They all asked me.

"I know him. He is Jack's elder brother. I met him at the family reunion." I said, not taking my eyes off the picture.

"What the actual fuck?" said Mya.

We are really living in a small world. Typical brothers." said Lily feeling sad for Lauren.

Lauren didn't say anything. She just cried the more. No one bothered to stop her. She needed to let it out.

"Please may I have my phone?" she asked me,cleaning her eyes of the tears that wanted to fall.

Giving it to her,I looked at Mya and Lily and they just shrugged.

"Done. So Lily I've decided to accept your proposal." she said firmly,no sign of sadness on her face.

"Why did you say done?" I asked her,still in disbelief of what just happened.

"I just deleted everything that had to do with him. I don't want to be hung over a guy like that. He isn't worth my tears. I'm very sure that the right one would come at the right time." she said looking at each of us happily.

"That's........good. That was fast. I never thought you could get over a guy that fast." I said.

"He just didn't deserve it. That's all" she said.

So after discussing how fun it would be when Lauren starts living with Lily,they decided to leave,all saying they were tired, It was obvious they were tho. So I'm all alone again. Still thinking of Jack. Thinking of how I fell so easily. I don't think it would be that easy for me to forget about him. I don't think I want to forget about him, at least not yet. He has been calling,sending text messages even voicemail messages but I haven't replied any. He couldn't be hung over me,could he?

Could he?😥😥
Love can be a bitch sometimes😴😴😴
Please don't forget to vote and also comment
🖤💜🧡💛❤💙💚