Chapter 6

This is very heart breaking for me. Looking for another job is gonna take a while. I just hope that God will favour me. Right now I'm at home drinking away my worries. Just a little alcohol wont harm me. After all its been a while since I did that. I'm always engrossed in my work that I barely have time for myself.

I drank for 2hours. The alcohol is already having an effect on me and I didnt know when I drifted into a good nap.

*******************************************
I woke with a serious hangover. This is so bad. I need to clean up. I look disgusting. My hair is out of place. My breath stinks like sewage. And i also stink.
After cleaning up, I decided to take a walk. It is gonna help me think. I decided to just chill at a coffee shop close to my house. I didn't really have the strength to walk a far distance.

My eyes were hurting me so badly. I cried myself to sleep because getting a job isn't an easy thing to do. I got to the coffee shop. I didn't want to buy any coffee but people would think that I'm wicked. When i was about to go and sit down, I lost my balance. Everything became black.

*******************************************
"She's awake". I heard someone say that.

Who are they talking about?  I tried open my eyes properly but it proved so difficult. And there were some things connected to my hand. Where am i?

"Hi Amy "

I looked to see who just talked. And i saw Mya.😱😱 what is she doing here?

"I know you're gonna ask what I'm doing here. Some guy called me on the phone saying that you fainted in a coffee shop. So myself and Lauren decided to rush down here to see if you got hurt or something. But how are you feeling? Do you feel any pains?"

I didn't even know what to say. They felt what they were doing in the office to come and see me. This is 😲😲😲😲.

"First of all,thank you guys so much for coming to the hospital to see me. It really means a lot to me. I just feel pains at my abdomen. Slight ones tho. Apart from that I think I'm fine. And who called you?"

"I don't know. I think he is a doctor. But babe the guy is fiiiiiinnnnnneeee. When you see him,I'm sure you'll like him"

There was a knock on the door. Lauren and a guy in a labcoat that I don't know entered.

"I can see that youre awake. How are you feeling now?the man in the labcoat asked.

"Um hi. I feel better. Just having a little pain on my abdomen but I'll guess I'll be fine. No offence but who are you? I don't think I know you." I said because i honestly didnt know him.

"Oh I'm sorry about that. My name is Jack. I was in the coffee shop when you fainted. I was on break and that's where I normally go during break. When you fainted,I called an ambulance to come and carry you."

"Ohk I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't know what happened to me. So what are the results of the test that you carried out on me?"

"Well...........