Chapter 24

7pm that day.

So I've been thinking of how I was going to tell Jack that I was accepting his proposal. 'Hi Jack,I'm going to be your girlfriend.' Or 'Hi Jack, I've decided to be your girlfriend'. I don't know why I'm getting myself all worked up. I just want everything to go smoothly. I want him to love me for me like the way I love him for him. Although I still need to find out somethings about him. I think 2days is enough for me to think about his proposal. I don't want it to stay more than that. So here it goes.

Calling Jack.............

"Hi Jack." I said.

"Um hi Amy. I wasn't expecting your call. How have you been?" He asked me.

"I'm.........good. Why are you panting like that? Are you running?" I asked him.

"Uh,yea I am. I'm just trying to exercise my body. So have you thought about my proposal?" He asked me.

"That's why I called. Can you come over? It's going to be kind of weird saying it on the phone. That's if you dont mind tho." I said.

Telling him yes over the phone doesn't sound real to me. I want to see his face when I tell him. I want to see that surprise on his face. All the movies and books I've read concerning things like this,the girl always gives the guy the answer with him sitting beside her.

"Ok. I'll be there in 10minutes." He said.

"And wear something sexy" he said.

"You're just crazy." I said.

Jack's pov.

I left work early today because i was tired and the only thing that gives me strength is........sex. And since Amy was yet to give me an answer concerning my proposal,I decided to take one of the nurses at the hospital home. She has been flaunting all her assets to me and it's going to be very stupid of me not to appreciate it so I took her home. We were in the middle of our business when I got a call from Amy. I didn't want to call her because to me she didn't have anything to offer. I love her but I love her body more.

She told me she wanted me to come over because she had already thought about my proposal. She just ruined my special evening. It's been a while since I had home sex and now she has decided to spoil it for me.

"Hey babe,I have to go. Get your things ready,I'll drop you somewhere you can get a cab that would take you home." I said talking to the nurse whose name I guess should be Nora

"Who were you talking to?" She asked me. She looked hurt but I don't care. That's not part of the deal. I just hope she isn't developing any feelings because she is on her own.

"It's none of your business. Like I said,get your things ready because im going to drop you off." I said angrily.

"You want to leave me for another girl. It's not fair." She said sounding heartbroken.

"Just pack your things." I said. I didn't say anything after that.

Minutes later....

So here I am sitting inside my car outside Amy's house. I'm still very angry that she interrupted my make out session with Nora.

Opening the door of my car,I check myself one last time before going inside. I need to look as perfect as possible so that she won't be able to resist me. Although ladies never resist me,even the married ones. That's to say that I'm so irresistible.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

No one answered the door. Maybe I should knock again.

Knock! Knock!!

I couldn't stop looking at what was directly in front of me. She looked as graceful as ever. She actually obeyed me because she wore something sexy🤗❤. I love women that obey me.

"Hi. Sorry that I kept you waiting. I was changing." She said.

"It's ok. At least it was worth the wait. Can I come in?" I asked her because she didn't seem to realize that I was still standing outside.

"Oh. Yea. Sure." She said.

Everywhere was silent. We didnt say anything to each other. We just kept staring at ourselves. This is so weird for me. I barely talk. I love doing the action. I know I'm silly but they still love me like that.

"So...................." I managed to say.

"Um, so after much thought,I've decided to be your girlfriend." She said not looking at me. I would take it that she is shy and I kind of like shy ladiea because to me,they're vulnerable.

"Thanks. It really means alot to me. But why are you playing with your fingers? Is everything okay?" I asked her. I've never seen her behave like that before.

"Yes. I'm just scared. I don't want to have a broken heart,that's why. I've never had a boyfriend. Like I've never been a serious relationship." She said still playing with her fingers.

Using my hand to lift up her face, i said to  her "I won't break your heart. I have a reason for asking you to be my girlfriend. I love you Amy Johnson and I hope you love me too." I said

"Yes,I do." She said.

And with that, we shared our first kiss. It was so sweet. I didn't want it to end but obviously it had to.

🖤💜🧡💛💚💙❤