Chapter 18

Opening the door slightly,I ask "what do you want Jack?"

"Can I come inside? My legs are aching." He said.

"What do you want Jack?" I asked again.

"I said I'm sorry. I got the dress. Do you wanna see it?" He asked me.

"Keep your apology to yourself. And I'm not interested in going to your family reunion, so I think that dress belongs to someone else." I said.

"Can you please please open the door so that I can explain?" He asked.

Part of me wants to open the door and the other part doesn't want me to open the door. I want to make him suffer a little so that he would know how to treat a lady next time. But I didn't know when I opened the door for him to come in.😡😡😡😬😬

" Say whatever you have to say and leave, I have things to do." I said.

"I'm sorry for what I said in the car. Im not good at apologising to people. I'm just doing this because I really want you to come. I'm really sorry. But if I had said the word I had in mind at that time, we would be having a different conversation because I'm very sure that you'll be angry. So would you still love to come to my family reunion?" He asked me.

What should I say? If i say yes,he might think that I can't do without him and if I say no, my tomorrow is going to be so boring.

"I don't know" was all I could come up with.

"You don't know? You have to answer yes or no." He said.

How could I say no to this handsome face directly in front of me?

"Ok,I'll go. But if you do anything stupid,I'm going to leave." I said

"Ok. Fine. So do you want to see the colour of the dress?" He asked me.

"I guess so. I just hope it won't be an awkward colour." I said.

"Ta-da 💙💙💙. You love colour blue right?" He asked me.

"Yea." Was all I could say because i couldn't get my eyes off from the dress. It was so revealing to me. It is a blue v-neck lacey gown with a long slit that I'm sure is going to show alot of my thigh. I don't think I can wear that.

"Um Jack,I don't think I can wear that. I'm going to be meeting  your extended family. Even though,I'm going as your friend, what do you think they would think of me? You know that saying: dress the way you want to be addressed." I said

"What's wrong with it? I couldn't find any better one. I had to choose this one because I know that it's going to do justice to your wonderful shape that I'm yet to see properly." He said.

"You're so annoying. I wonder how your ex-girlfriends were coping because you, Jack Anderson is a handful." I said.

"So are you doing to try it on?" He asked.

"No,I'm not. You can go home now. What time would you be coming tomorrow?" I asked.

"I guess by 10" he said.

"Ok. Bye" I said.

I just pray that tomorrow doesn't bring surprises because I don't think I would be ready for such.🙄🙄😥😥😥😴😴😴

Vote❤
Comment❤❤