30) Late Summer Rain

Title: Late summer rain

Author: AubreyEatsHearts

Category: Short story

Rating: PG

Description: It was pity that first made Dannie speak to him. She had known Ryan since she was a kid, but he had always been the popular Golden Boy, and she had always been the tomboy that didn’t mind not having any friends. It was odd, she had thought, that all the popular kids who had once kissed the ground he walked on, didn’t so much spared him a glance anymore, and it was this that made her sit with him that one faithful day and begin something that would only end up causing her pain.

Review: Whyyyyy is there stories like this on wattpad why?? *pouts* 

So... First of all, I love this story even though it gave me a headache. You'll understand why once you read the book. 

Ryan has always been a sweetie, such a nice character, I just love him. He can warm his way up into your hearts, in a heartbeat, just like that. Simply blink, and he will get a soft spot in your hearts immediately *shakes head sadly*. He's always happy, and energetic and he just doesn't seem to be able to take no for an answer xD And now because of him, I find the question "want me to teach you?" hilarious and I don't even know why :P 

Dannie though is a crazy chick :P I liked the fact that she didn't care about her fellow students' opinion when she sat down at the same table as him in the cafeteria. That was really nice :)

What I find funny though, is that she doesn't take a dare lightly :P And when her friend dared her to push-- Ahh sorry people, read the story and you'll know what I'm talking about. :)

And her damn retort when she was talking with Courtney? That was so freaking funny xD

The end of this book though was... well let's just say it was sooo beautiful. The author has a way with words, it's such a beautiful description, beautiful ending, beautiful everything. I was an emotional mess let me tell you.

Alright, that's it for this story people.

Enjoy,

Mariana.