Chapter 51

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT*

Chapter 51

I shoot my body around to see an angered Harry.

‘Get in the, fucking car now’ he growls as I swallow and start walking to the parking lot.

He stomps behind me as I know what is coming next. Punishment will be bad today because he hasn’t done this in ages. Once we head to the car, he doesn’t open the door for me, I do it myself. My face shown guilt, guilt for me, I’m going to die today.

Once I’m in the car and I do my seat belt I don’t watch but hear as Harry gets in the car.

‘You are so fucking lucky we are in public’ he growls as I hear the click of his seat belt rung in my ears.

‘Sorry’ I whisper playing with my nails.

‘You’re not fucking sorry. I marked you, I fired Liam. What else do I have to fucking do to keep you away from him?’ he raised his voice along the sentence.

‘You never fucking listen. I hate punishing you because you don’t listen. I have to make you listen. If you were to listen, think of the life you would have had now. How perfect it would be. But no, you have no intentions with listening’ he explains. I feel the tears starting to build in my eyes.

‘You have to understand, that your mine. Okay, mine and mine only.’ He informs me for the millionth time.

‘I’m not your dog. I can live if I want to. I don’t have to be yours’ I whisper aggressively.

‘Shut up or my dog will be dead’ he meant Herika. I hate the idea of having to share her. He bought her for me, so she is mine.

Silence goes for a long time now.

‘Do I have to get punishment?’ I ask as he laughs.

‘This time it won’t be you’ he growls his hand on the steering wheel. It was Brit or Liam. Brit for letting me go or Liam for actually going along with fucking me.

‘Please don’t hurt anyone’ I whisper.

‘Don’t tell me what to do’ he growls.

‘Why did you come?’ I ask. Once the words came out of my mouth I knew I was in the wrong.

‘You took to fucking long. So I got Niall to call, what I call the bitch, and she told me you were out getting coffee and she was waiting for you. So when I went here to come and find you, I found Brit first and I forced her to tell me where you really were because you don’t drink coffee anymore. Then I decided to wait for you as well while you were "getting your coffee"’ he explains the story, cleanly and understandable. He bunny ears getting your coffee.

‘Sorry’ I apologize again.

I begin to speak again, ‘Don’t-' he stops me, I'm getting fucking angry at him now.

‘LET ME FUCKING SPEAK!’ he looks at me angry but will listen.

‘I saw him while Brit was trying on a dress. He saw me and I turned away. I did want to talk to him but then I thought that you would get angry, so I didn’t, but then Brit said to go she won’t tell you anything. So I went’ I lean back in my chair, bring my hair to the side.

He was silent. Thankfully he was. Wasn’t ready to fight.

***

We get home as Harry follows behind me. I open the door and I see Herika on the lounge as I walk over to her but Harry grabs my bicep. He pulls me back as I turn and gare at him.