I'm Not Mad, Just Worry

Y/N POV

He drags me to our room and leaving other  behind. Is he mad? God, he look scary on the Great Wall just now.

Jungkook let go of my hands and open up his gloves, his steel clothes and ignoring me. He turns to me.

"I've told you isn't it? And why you still come out from the hall and disobey my words? Wanna tell me? You know how dangerous that time? What if the ogres climb the wall and hit you. Did you expect that? Didn't right? What if I'm busy that time, and can't focus on you? What if, I accidentally hit you since I didn't expect you there. What if I lose you?" He nags.

I look down while playing my fingers and say,

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disobey you. I just get a vision that I think can save you, save us and save the country. The guards didn't open the door but I insisted. I don't think of myself for the consequence to me...."

I stop talking when Jungkook hug me tight as I return his hug. "Don't you ever do that again. If not, I might kill myself. Understand?"

I nod "so you don't mad at me? We're okay now?"

"I'm not mad. I just worry. God, I almost die when I saw you on the Great Wall just now. I'm sorry, I yelled at you. I just can't control myself, you know what I mean."

I nod, I release the hug. He look to me "have I kiss you after all of this?"

I shake my head "come here"

He pulls me towards him and put his lips on me, I kiss him passionately until make me wrap my leg around his waist.

He smiles between the kiss. Then I pull away "go bath. You're sweating."

As I hit his arm, he hisses a bit. "Wait, come here."

"No it's okay." He says.

I wrap my arm while looking at him "Jungkook."

He come to me and I open up his shirt. I saw a few bruises on his arms, back and waist. "It doesn't hurt when I climb on you just now?"

"I didn't feel it, maybe because of the kiss." He grins

I shake my head and brush softly the bruises with my fingers. The bruises disappear from his body. "Don't do it again. It's turning me on."

I shake my head and he heads to bathroom.

Jungkook and I doing a very great things together and living happily ever after.

While our Kingdom of Elf and Witches now have been stronger than ever since the battle between the ogres after it's story spread and become history.