I Promised Isn't It?

JUNGKOOK POV

"Sorry about that, she's very hard to listen when she found out something that help." Her brother speaks.

I shake my head "it's okay brother, I know it from the beginning. It just, you know. I'm too worry about her. But she come out here bravely to tell us that. Unbelievable."

"I know." He says.

The battle still going but some of them are die because of our plan. And some of them, finally run away.

After a few moments, they're finally run and pull back. Everyone cheers in happy. All of us gather in the middle, smiling and hugging each other.

And Jimin starts to tell the other about Y/n strategies. Father walks next to me "I'm very proud of your wife. She's save us for the second time. Don't mad at her, she have her own reasons."

I nod and walk to the Great Hall. As we arrive there, the guards open up the door. My eyes keep on looking for her.

She's treating others with drinks. I smile while looking at her. "Mother!" My brothers calls out my mother.

Making her to look around after seeing them. Yes, she found me. She put the tray down and walk to me slowly.

As I run to her, she opens her arm wide for me. With her smile, I run fast to her and hug her tightly.

My tears fall on my cheeks. I pull away to look at her. Her teary eyes seems nice there. "Thank god, you're safe."

"I promised isn't it. By the way, I'm not finish with you yet. Let's go." I tell her.

We heads to our room. Y/n seems nervous.