You Ugly?

Y/N POV

"I told you to not go for a duty on that day. But you still go and this is your price." I say.

My brother grinning slightly "it's my job anyway. Besides I heard about you saving this two kingdom. I'm quite proud of you." He says.

I tap hard on his wound. Then a maids enter the room "miss y/n, Lord Ellis calls you in the Hall."

I take my exit from my brother room and heads to the hall, Lord Ellis sitting on his throne with others council.

"Y/n! I'm glad you here, I get a message from King's Elf that he wants his prince marrying you. So you agree?" He says.

I'm speechless "a marriage? No I don't want to. I don't even know them and I think they have mistaken. I'm not a princess or what to be married with a prince." I reply.

Lord Ellis laugh "well, you still have a royal blood connection. You're a King's guard generation by generation. Come on, just take this as a reward. Not everyone can marry a prince."

I silence, thinking and thinking. Then my brother eith his bandage on his arm, looking at me. "I heard them."

"Silence! I still don't want to marry him." I say.

"Why? Is that you ugly? Haaa, I see that now." He jokes.

I shake my head "I just want that my lil sister, have a safe life by the royals. They will protect you no matter what. So come on, just accept it and don't pretend that you hate it."

"Why?" I asks.

"Isn't your dream is to be a princess and marry with a charming prince?" He laugh to me!