He Acts Different

Y/N POV

I come out from the room. Taking a deep breath while covering my mouth. My cheeks heat, my heart beating fast and I feel hot.

I walk to the kitchen "can I have a drink, miss."

"Here, your majesty." She hands me a glass.

I keep drinking and wander around the dining room. Is he already sleep? I can't go back there if he didn't sleep.

I wander around while biting my fingers. After a few minutes, I decide to walk to my room. I stand in front of he door.

I open the door slowly, peak inside and looking around. Seeing if he's already sleep or not. But he wasn't on the couch. I keep peaking, I can't find him. He's go out, I guess.

I open the door and walk slowly to my bed, then "why you like that?"

A voice come out from his table, he sitting there with glasses on his face. A book in his hand, looking weird to me.

"You aren't sleep yet? Isn't you suppose to?" I ask.

He put his glasses away "my wife didn't return, so I decide to wait for a bit."

I close my lips tight while nodding, and climb up on my bed. Then he walk in front of me, "can I sleep with you?"

"NO! I m-mean, not now. It's feels weird. So please don't." I say.

He pouts and walk to his couch. I close my eyes and sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

King and Queen waiting us at the dining table with smile. "Sorry, we're late." I say.

They nods, Jungkook suddenly pull my chairs a bit for me to sit and push it softly. "Thanks."

What's wrong with him? Everyone smiles happily looking at us. "So Jungkook, how was your life?"

"Great, father. Y/n are great in any ways." He says.

Making me chokes a bit.