SURPRISE!

JUNGKOOK POV

After a few hours, I decide to bring her to our room. Before I check their progress, "honey, can you help me find my old book. I didn't found it."

"Sure." She says.

"I try to find in Jimin's room." I say.

She nods and start looking on my table. I ealk down as fast as I can. The dining room fulls with balloon and the table are filled with her favorite foods. Where's red carpet?

"Guards! You forget the carpet." I say.

The guards look down "the carpet on the way, your highness."

"Great, and can you hands me her dress that I order just now." I command.

The guards take her dress and hands to me. I run upstairs immediately and saw Y/n coming out from our room. I immediately run to her.

"You found it honey?" I ask.

She nods "is that a dress?"

"Yes, and this is for you. I want you to try this on. Come on." I push her softly to bathroom.

I call a guards, tell him my plan and ask him to tell others. How is it going. Then he nods and walk away.

Y/n come out with the dress that I give, I look her up and down. God, she's look beautiful! "How is it?"

"Beautiful." I say.

She smiles "okay wait here, I'll get my suits. And wait for me. Don't come out alone."

"Why?" She asks.

"We have an event actually. So wait for me there." I point our bed.

She nods while chuckle. After a few minutes, I come out "you look handsome."

"Thanks my love. So come on. Grab my arm." I command.

We walk downstairs and heads to dining hall. On the red carpet, a glitter pops in front of us. Making y/n in shock.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone in the hall wish for her. She cover her mouth because of suprise.

We continue walking until arrive in front of the cake. "You planning all this? With them?"

I nod "it's my wife's birthday, so I decide to make a small party for you."

Her eyes become teary a bit and look to everyone "thank you mother, father, the prince, guards and maids for working hard to celebrate my birthday. I'm very appreciated that."

"Come on, make a wish and blow the candle." Jungkook says.