Birthday Celebration

JUNGKOOK POV

I awake early today, meet with the maids and my family.

"Okay listen up, today is Y/n's birthday. So let's make a small party. All guards and maids are invited. Jimin and V, go buy a balloons and some decorations. Jin and mother, please make a dessert. Maids, I'm handing you her favorite cakes and foods. So make it perfect. Suga, RM and Jhope composed a celebration songs and perform when she walk down with me. Guards prepare for the red carpet. So I'll tell the plan before I bring her here. But most important, pretend that you don't know her birthday. Any questions?" I ask.

They shake their heads and start on working. I walk in the room, my wife didn't awake yet. I lay down next to her. Then she awake.

"Morning!" I greet.

She look at me and ask "you know what day today?"

"No. By the way, prepare yourself, we're have to gives your wolf eat." I say, making her forget to tell.

"Yes! I forgot about it. Wait for a sec?" She exclaims.

I sigh, it's too hard to keep a secret. Thank god shr didn't notice. We heads down, accidentally we meet with Jimin.

"Jimin! You know what day today?" She greets Jimin with that question?!

Jimin look at me "no. Why? Ahh I need to go, there's a work I must do. See you later y/n!"

I sigh and drag Y/n softly to our animals room. She smile happily when my wolf runs towards her.

"Can I give it a name?" She asks.

I nod "well, your name is Kuk."

"Why Kuk?" I ask.

"It based on your name actually. Jungkook, so it's Kuk." I smile.

"It's beautiful." I exclaim.

We feed all the animals together. Playing with Kuk, running around and licking us.