Sit In Front of Me

JUNGKOOK POV

"Y/n, wanna go for a sightseeing? I wanna bring you to..." My words interrupted.

She stands up "sure! Let's go then!"

I smile and prepare my ride, I'm riding my beloved horse, named Liz. Y/n come out with her rose gold dress, I move on the back.

"Why you moving back? Where I'm going to sit then?" She asks.

I smile "you'll sit in front of me."

"Why? Before this, I sit on the back." She asks.

I sigh and offer my hand "it's long time ago, come on. Hop on."

She grabs my hands and sits in front of me. We start our 'tour' in my town. As we arrive, Y/n keep her eyes around.

"So what you want? I'll treat you since I ask you out." I say.

She smiles "really? Anything?"

She grabs my arm and pulls me to a food kiosk. "I want that."

She points a pink cupcake, on the trays. Then, I bring her to my favorite swords shop. Y/n looks interested in the swords there.

Then we go for lunch. We heads to the high class restaurant. We order our foods and start talking. "You know what, I saw a bakery over there. Should we take a look after this?"

"Of course, anything for you." I say.

She looks straight to me, and playing with her lips. The food arrive, "I'll eat first." She says.

I smile, while eating I saw a sauce on her lip line. I extend my hands with a napkins to her face and wipe it away. She smiles "thanks."

As we done with it, we heads to the bakery that she wanted to. We take a look on their breads and cakes.

While busy looking, a man approaches Y/n who are focus on seeing the baker baking a bread. He look at her like he wanna taste her.

"Honey! Let's go over there." I say while grabbing her arms softly away from him.

She turns to me "why?"

"A guy next to you keep looking and staring at you like he's gonna taste you. I hate it, so I bring you out." I explain.

She chuckles "are you jealous or maybe mad?"

"I am jealous. You're my wife." I say