Thanks To You

Y/N POV

"I continue running until I found a familiar forest. It's your boundaries and then I turn back when I heard a horse. I saw a seven guards and tell them that I must meet my King" I say.

"Wait, but you're saying that you wanna meet me." He questioned.

"Well actually I speak it wrong. My mind thinking about elf's boundaries but actually I want to warn my guards. And now I heard that Lord Ellis wanna have war with you." I explain.

The seven guards standing next the king. "It's them, yes! I remember their face. The guards that help me."

"We're not a guard, we're prince." A mint-haired says.

I speechless "forgive me, your majesty."

"Prepare a few army, we're not going for a war. But we're going to tell them and send this lady." King's command.

A FEW HOURS LATER
JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook, you bring her together." Jin says.

"Why me?" I ask

"You're the one who found her isn't it?" Jin smirks.

I'm waiting for her at the front gate. She's wearing her white hoodie mantels. I pull her up slowly. My father, my brother, some of my guards and I start our journey to the battlefield.

"I see you didn't bring you army, my friend." Lord Ellis speaks in distance.

"Yeah! Well I come here to return what belongs to you. And she'll tell you the reason why we don't fight." My father says.

As I come out from the back with the young lady. Lord Ellis seems surprise. "It's Y/N, my General's sister."

I step forward to them, sending this young lady to them. She speaks with the Lord Ellis, telling the truth.

Y/N POV

I tell the whole story to my King. He nods and calls King of Elf and his prince for a meeting.

"Is it true what she's saying?" Lord Ellis asks.

"It's your General sister, we have to believe her. She's the witness." King's Elf says

"Well it's seems like this war ain't belong to us. It's us against them. Keep eye on them, if any suspicious happen. Be prepare for a war." King's Elf says.

"Thanks to you Y/N! You save this two kingdom." Lord Elliss says.

"Thanks for saving me your highness." I say, greetings the prince before follow the guards.

*author note: keep on reading. There's  a romantic chapter begins. Forgive me for my terrible, horrible and sucks English. Hope you understand.