The Mistakes

The Witchcraft Pov

"HOLD!" A royal guards command.

Their sight was interrupted by the dust in front of them. "Where's the elf's army? They've gotten here yet?"

The guards shakes his head, Lord Ellis seems worry because leaving his kingdom without a leader.

"Stands here, I'll be going back to palace. This place doesn't seems right." Lord Ellis command.

As he turn back, then he heard a scream from their people's. He immediately return to his castle and prepare the large army.

"We'll be there without the elf's army. And sends my death regard upon them because of their lackness"

As the witch's army heads to the battlefield to save King's guard who were abandoned there.

The Elf POV

"WHAT?!! You're saying that the witch need us yesterday?!" King asks.

He sigh "find the guards on duty yesterday. And prepare the army. We'll sending them to the witch as the regard. Make sure you fix this, General."

The elf's army heads to the battlefield and found some the witch's army in trouble.

The King seems anxiety and wandering around in his room. Then a guards enter "the prince finally return, your majesty."

"Welcome my son! You have done very well. So get some rest and meet me in the evening. Welcome back." He says.

The prince noticed their father's face, look worry and think