The War Have Begin

A FEW DAYS LATER
THE WITCHCRAFT POV

"Your majesty, we've got a latest report from the General who duty on great wall." A guards says.

I open the report, "get the army prepare and tell the Elf's kingdom. The ogres have start their war."

"Copy that, your majesty." A guards leaves in hurry and the emergency bell is ringing.

JUNGKOOK POV

Everyone heading to the great hall, "your majesty, the war have begin."

"Get the army, formed a combine formation with the witch. Prepare everything we've got. We're heading there soon." My father says.

Everyone go prepare themselves, Y/n stands there with her worry eyes. I walk to her, and stand in front of her.

"Let's go." I drag her to our room.

I change to my suits, while she's wearing a light metal dress that can't be cut by anything. She look into my eyes, I tidying her dress.

"Can't you go? I mean stay with me." She speaks.

I avoid her eyes contact "I can't y/n, I have to protect you and our country. Stay in the great hall with others. There's a 40 guards around it. The great hall can keep you safe there."

"Look at me." She says.

But still I refuse and try to walk away from her. She grabs my wrist softly, making me stop. She touch my chin and bring them to face her.

"Look at me." She says.

I give up and look her. Her eyes become teary and worry in the same time. It make me sad.

I kiss her lips passionately, making it long and sweet. Just in case. She pulls away, her tears fall on her cheek.

"I hate this. I'll be back. So don't worry. I promise." I say.

I bring her to the great hall, there's my brothers waiting with my father. My mother hugging my father and other brothers.