A Letter

JUNGKOOK POV

After I take my bath, Y/n stand in front the bathroom, waiting for me while holding her waist.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She come closer "I feel sore and ache down there. It's your fault, you know."

I chuckle "for a first time, yeah it's a bit hurt. But the next time, you won't."

"Shut your mouth Jungkook!" She yells in the bathroom making me laugh.

I put on my suits and we heads to our hall. Y/n hands in mine already make me happy. She smiles and we heads to our seats.

"I call everyone to tell that yesterday when we take a visit on Lord Ellis, we receive a letter from the Ogres Kingdom. It's said that because we have enter their boundaries on that day, so they decide to have a war upon us. But he didn't say when. So be prepare." My father says.

I nod "and also, I want army to stand around the boundaries in different level. On the great wall and the boundaries fences 24 hours. Sends a report about everything. Don't missed anything." Lord Ellis command.

The meeting over, Y/n runs to meet her brother.

Y/N POV

"brother! I miss you!" I call.

My brother runs towards me and gives a warm hug. "How are you? You're doing good? Jungkook taking care of you?"

"I'm totally fine brother, he's loving and taking care of me." I reply.

"It's good then, like you have heard, I'll be guarding on the great wall. Please take care of yourself, listen to Jungkook's command and never leave alone. It's dangerous now on. Be safe. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lil sister." He says.

My eyes get teary for a bit "fine, I'll listen to him. And why you saying like this. Making me wanna cry, you old man. And why you wish too early? My birthday on the next day."

"Eyyy, a strong woman don't cry for a small matters. Of course, I wished early in case. You know." He says with his shake voice.

I chuckle while nodding, hold in my tears. Then Jungkook approach. "Take care of her, your highness. When the time come, bring her away from here. You know what I mean."

"I will brother, she's my life now. I can't let anything happen to her. Just call me Jungkook, you're my brother in law anyway." He says.

My brother nods and hands me a present. Before leaving, he kiss my forehead and tap my shoulder softly.