Their Plans

Y/N POV

"Are you playing a joke young girl? We didn't make any contact with them. How can they do that to us?" He asks.

"I'm not. Well I can tell you how I know that." I say.

FLASHBACK

"Brother can't you go? You already a General, why the King always sends you accompany the patrol guards?" I ask.

"It's my duty to keep my eyes on them, my dear one." He says.

Then my brother heads to the palace and rides his horse and leads them to their location. I sigh and waving to them.

Then, I decide to follow him and gives them some food that I prepare. As I arrived there, I didn't find them. They're not in their position.

For a sudden, I heard a footstep from my right. The sound getting closer, what surprise me is an orgers that two times of my size standing there while bringing a cage.

"Come on princess, you shouldn't be here." The last word I heard before they put me in the cage.

They bring me in a cage that located in the forest "let me go! Do you know who I am?!" I yell

"We know! A witch from the witchcraft kingdom." He says in his deep voice.

"You'll regret this. Once the patrol guards didn't return from their duty, there's a huge army looking for them. And that time you're done!" I say.

The two ogres laugh evilly "that's what we're doing princess. Calling your army in the trap, you'll be the one who stay in the prison then."

I speechless. I must tell them. They're can't be here.

In the night, the orges sleeping soundly and I struggle with grabbing the key. Once I grab it, I open up the cage and immediately run away.

Then, I heard a horses steps. I guess that the guard and decide to stay for awhile. In just a sec, they're locked in the huge cage. Some of the horse die.