Can I Kiss You?

Y/N POV

Jungkook and I bring some food to the dining room. "Call the prince. We have a dessert for them."

"Wait, I thought you want eat this with me." Jungkook says.

I shake my head while smile "nope, we can't finish this. Father and mother didn't return yet?"

He shakes his head. He take a sit, as I wanna sit while waiting for them. Jungkook pulls my wrist, making me sit on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He smile "you belong here."

"Stop this, your brothers will see us." I stand up and sit next to him.

"Y/N!" Jimin calls.

I grin "woah! Look at this food." Jhope says.

I smile "let's eat. It's Jungkook treat."

"Yahh! Jungkook-ah, you're a man now. Thanks bro." Suga says.

Jungkook nods, forcing himself to smile. "Don't thank me, it supposed to be ours but Y/n suddenly called you all."

"Jungkook, let's eat." I say.

We eat happily and Jungkook feeds me the tarts, it tastes delicious. After that, we all heads to our room.

I throw myself on the bed, then Jungkook doing a same thing. "Jungkook?"

He turns his head to me "can I kiss you?"

I sit on my bed immediately, "what?! Are you okay Jungkook?"

"I'm fine. So can I?" He asks.

"Why? You said you hate me. Why all of sudden, you being cringe and like this to me?" I ask.

He sit next to me "I didn't say that I hate you. I just said that don't put your hope too high on me."

"Oh really? I think you've said that before." I pouting my mouth while thinking.

Then he come closer to me " So can I kiss you?"

I taken aback while gulping.

*author note: there's a little SMUT in the next chapter. So keep reading even there's a boring part and I'm truly sorry for that. Ignore my English🙏😓😓💦. Love YAA❤😘