SURPRISE! Pt.2

Y/N POV

I put my hands together, wishing and blow the candle. "We've got a present for you."

They hands me their presents, Jungkook look at them "when did you brought this present?"

"What? You thought we didn't prepare?" RM questioned him.

Making me giggle "by the way, I've got a main present for you. Bring him in!"

I turn my heads to the entrance, it was my brother and Lord Ellis. I run to my brother who open his arms to catch me.

"You said you can't come." I say.

He chuckles while caressing my hair "well I just know this morning that Jungkook called me to attend this small party. And Lord Ellis gives me a holiday"

"Well, it's the things that I can give him as a reward after serving me so well. Happy birthday, y/n" Lord Ellis speaks.

"Thanks your majesty, come and eat." I invite.

I bring my brother to his seats and hug Jungkook while whispering "thanks a lot my dear. You've got a reward from me tonight."

Jungkook clear his throat "let's eat everyone."

I giggle, how cute my husband is. We're celebrating the party, filled with laugh and smile together.

King and Queen having a good time. While the prince playing around each other. Lord Ellis, keep talking with Jin. The maids and guards having their break time with sharing foods and laugh with each other. My brother keep his smile on his face while looking at the prince and turns to me with a wink.

It's the moments that none of us can forget. I turn my heads to Jungkook, he's looking at me back. I smile, then he leans closer and gives a kiss on my lips. And putting a bracelet on my wrist.

"It's my present." He says.

I look on it "it's beautiful."

"Like the one who wear it." He reply making me smile happily.

Done with that, Jungkook and I enter our room for a good time together. We're having a very quality time together in that night.