CHAPTER 48- FALLING

PREVIOUSLY ON HPM (i love how i don't have to type so many letters anymore)

Jayden and Mr. Benson had found out that Mrs. Benson had an overdose of a drug she had never taken before. Jayden suspects someone at home knows something about this, and will investigate.

He went back to the lake house in distress, but Lara managed to ease him out of it with her embrace and a word game.

They're in bed and the word game is getting sexual. What's gonna happen next?! Will it get sexual?

(it's been a while since we saw jayden *pic above* also, play song)

ps: MATURE CONTENT! M.A.T.U.R.E. C.O.N.T.E.N.T. (i literally just answered my question above lmao)

But i'm serious. Awdi, Evie please close your eyes and scroolllllllllll, to somewhere down where i think you can read. sjsjsjsj. Chrissy and Esha you may read sistaaasss.

Did i mention this contains mature content?

I WARNED YOU-.-

****

Lara sighed and dropped her face onto his chest, the contact muffling her voice, "You ruined it again, ugh."

A chuckle slipped from his lips as she grunted in annoyance against his bare chest.

When she got silent, Jayden wrapped his hand around her slim waist and dragged his other hand through her long, silky hair.

For a moment, they listened to their synchronizing heartbeats as he continued to stroke her hair, hand still fondling her waist as she adorably lay on him, enveloped in his arms.

His hand then left her waist and began to slowly travel down the hills of her buttcheeks, until he reached her core.

Lara softly moaned against his chest as he began to rub her through her pantie, fingers working in a back and forth and circular motion.

He parted her legs with his knee as he managed to push his hand into her pantie, and penetrated her with his fingers.

A shaky gasp escaped from her lips as he began to finger fuck the life out of her, squeezing her arse with his other hand as her moans grew more intense against his ripped chest.

"Ugh," she placed her hand behind, over his working hand prompting him to go slow. He took heed and slowed down his movement, sensually hitting her spot in a matter of minutes.

"You're always," she panted in his ear after adjusting herself, "Always pleasing me..."

He murmured, fingers still moving in and out of her, "Pleasing you turns me on."

After moments of relishing his pleasuring fingers, Lara lifted herself up so she was sitting directly on his groin. Then she began to grind on Jayden who had his head and upper back anchored by the bed's headboard as he watched Lara grind on his hardening dick, her pantie and his boxers serving as barriers.

He grabbed her hips and rotated his loins in her rhythm as she began to pull off the straps of her red nightdress, dark hair disheveled.

Her ample bosom came into his view as her nightdress pooled around her waist.

Jayden leaned in and kissed her, before trailing kisses down the length of her neck and possessively seizing a nipple which had been dying to have a taste of his lips.

Lara moaned at his sensual, fire evoking touch, as he moved to her other breast and gave the same amount of attention, tongue swirling and licking her swollen nipple as she lolled her head back, long hair swaying back and forth on his strong, muscled legs.