Chapter 24- VICTIM/SURVIVOR?

HEY! I UPDATED.

A/N: So, in this chapter and the next, your questions will be answered. You will fully understand why Kira is still with him after everything that transpired. Patience is the key.

TRIGGER WARNING.

(FLASHBACK)

Kira nervously vacuum-cleaned Jayden's room as he sat upright on his bed, reading a book his therapist had given him. 'Advice from a Child Abuse Survivor.'

He was 16, and she was a year and a half older, but it looked as if they had switched ages because he was bigger than her. Moreover, she was a petite female.

Kira mentally tried to calm herself as she vacuumed his room. When he had turned 16 two months ago, he had forced himself on her. And then he had apologized days after. He had begged her not to speak of it to his parents and had sealed her lips against her will, whilst promising to take therapy seriously.

Two months of constant therapy now after the incident. He was serious. He wanted to be better. Wanted to change. His therapist, Dr. Linda, had noticed an improvement in the boy's mental health, and recommended books, which he started to read.

Now as Kira continued to vacuum-clean his room, she noticed that things had gotten better, things were going well for him.

Well, they were, until he looked up from his book.

Jayden fixed his eyes on Kira as she vacuum-cleaned, her back towards him. His eyes trailed down to her legs, slender, beautiful, sexy.

He immediately shifted his gaze back to his book, re-reading the line he was stuck on, 'Don't be that person' 'Don't be that person'.

Jayden didn't know how but his eyes found Kira's legs again. How she moved, how they opened as she took a step forward to cover more ground, and another step, opened wider.

His eyes shifted back to his book as his heart began to pound in his chest, and he began to harden in his black slim jeans.

He fixed his eyes on his book, trying to read, but it wasn't words he was seeing. It was Kira's legs. Even the book betrayed him.

He looked at Kira who was now turning to her left side, making her beautiful face visible to him. She continued to vacuum-clean, when he mentioned her name,

"Kira."

She looked up immediately, her nervousness betraying her too.

She noticed the therapist's book in his hands, but oddly there was a pillow covering his groin.

"Can you get out, please?"

Kira didn't need Jayden to repeat his words for her to know what had been going on. Oh no.

She briskly walked towards the door, unconsciously leaving the vacuum-cleaner on, but the minute her hand covered the door knob, his covered hers from behind.

She tried to open it nonetheless but he swiftly locked it and turned her around.

She yelped, "Think about your therapy! Your progress! Don't let it be for waste, please!"

"I. want. you." His gaze pierced into her eyes as he pressed her into the door.

"Jay, you have therapy in an hour!"

"An hour's fine." He tried to kiss her lips but she threw her face to the left, making him land his lips on her cheek.

"Jay, please! Don't fall back! You've come too far! Your therapist gave you an assignment to submit today. Don't do this!"