Chapter 17- WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR IT?

HEY GUYS!! :) I'm so sorry I took so long to update. Wattpad wanted to play with us, but they didn't know we created the game! (If you're seeing this, Wattpad, please don't let this be the reason I won't get featured in the near future)
It's so good to be back!! Let's jump right into it, shall we??

 Wattpad wanted to play with us, but they didn't know we created the game! (If you're seeing this, Wattpad, please don't let this be the reason I won't get featured in the near future)  It's so good to be back!! Let's jump right into it, shall we??

The car ride was a silent one. Mr. Benson and Jayden sat in the back seat of the Dark Granite Metallic Cadillac Escalade ESV, with each of them looking out the window.

Mr. Benson had created a story to the Italian men who had been seated at the table still, and had been wondering what was wrong with Jayden after the incident.

He had told them that Jayden had had a personal problem he was trying to deal with and that they had to leave.

The Italians had understood and had agreed to have lunch another day.

Mr. Benson turned to look at his son who was still staring out the window.

To say Mr. Benson was worried would have been an understatement. He was terrified, anxious, and anger filled him up towards the one person who was responsible for all of this; Florence.

He placed a hand over his son's balled hand on the seat, drawing Jayden's attention from the window.

He gave Jayden a reassuring look, "It'll be fine, trust me."

Mr. Benson could tell the look on Jayden's face was hopelessness. He didn't want that. Jayden was his only child, his son, his treasure. He was part responsible for Jayden's terrible childhood but he vowed to make the rest of his life surreal and full of joy. He owed that much to his son.

"It'll be fine." He patted Jayden's hand once more and withdrew his hand.

Jayden appreciated his father's words. He knew his father meant every word he said.

He decided to let his father know, "Kira's the visitor. She's the one coming over at 6."

"Kira?" Mr. Benson was surprised. He hadn't heard that name in ages. "That's huge. Very huge."

"Mhm," Jayden agreed, "She's the only one I need to talk to, apart from you. She can help."

"That, I believe." Mr. Benson nodded. "Does she know how the memories were triggered?"

Mr. Benson wanted to know if Jayden had told her, since he had refused to tell him in the washroom.

"No, she doesn't. Yet," Jayden answered and turned back to the window, sighing, "I'll tell her tonight."

The driver pulled up in front of the airport and in five minutes, Mrs. Benson was running into the arms of her son.

"Jayden!" She laughed heartily, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." He smiled.

Mr. Benson and the driver grabbed her luggage and put them in the trunk of the car.