Chapter 27 - Granny

He softly laughed while trying to pull my shirt over my head. I kept on giggling while he tried again. 'Megan, sit up and hold your hands above your head.’ I shook my head while rolling over. 'Can’t we have some fun?’ I suggested. 

He shook his head while grabbing my hands. He pulled me up and held my hands above my head. 

He pulled the shirt over my head and smiled down at me. 

'You’re hot..’ I murmured while going down his chest with my hands. 'And you’re funny when you’re this drunk.. But don’t let it happen too much..’ He winked at me while grabbing my hands. 'Oh come on, Ney..’ He shook his head while straddling me. 'Babe, your hangover is going to be so bad..’ He murmured. 'And you’re so incredibly drunk so I don’t want to do anything..’ I tried to kiss his but he chuckled. 'Nooooo..’ I sighed while looking up at him. 'Ah, please Ney?’ 

And he was right, my hangover was bad. It was so bad that I didn’t even bother to think about getting up. I couldn’t remember much of the night before and by that, I knew that I was so drunk. The only thing that I remember is dancing, driving home with a nice taxi driver and Neymar trying to get rid of my shirt.

'Goodmorning..’ Neymar softly whispered in my ear. 'Oh, stop..’ I sighed while rolling away from him. 'What did I do?’ He asked. I laid an arm over my eyes while swallowing hard. 'I got such a bad headache..’ I heard him chuckle and kicked against his leg. 'Not funny.’ He groaned. \

'You’re so hungover.. I’m wondering when you’re gonna vomit..’ I didn’t respond so he pulled my arm carefully from my eyes. 'Do you want Advil? Or some other things?’ I groaned and put my arm back in it’s original place. 'Please..’ He softly pressed a kiss on my cheek. 'Go and take a shower. By the time you’re ready, I’m back with breakfast..’ I shook my head, which was a bad idea. I groaned. 'I don’t want to shower and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to eat either..’

'Megan, get your ass out of bed. You can lay there for the rest of the day but please.. You’ll feel much better.’

And I did, because I didn’t want to cause a discussion.. Again.

'There’s my girl..’ He softly said while opening the door. 'Why am I always getting drunk whenever I hit the club?’ I sighed while crossing my arms in front of my chest. 'I don’t know.. But what I do know..’ He hovered over me and breathed a kiss in my hair. 'Is that you’re incredibly funny and still as charming as always when you’re drunk.’

Ney brought the plate downstairs while I turned on the TV. My headache was gone and I was feeling well again. I just felt a little tired but we agreed we could spend today in bed. His parents went to work and Rafaella was out with her friends so we had the house to ourselves for at least a couple of hours.

'Babe?’ I turned on my stomach and smiled when our eyes met. 'Yes?’ I softly replied while going with a hand trough his hair. 'You’re so gorgeous..’ I blushed and looked down at my hand that was resting at his chest. 'Look at me..’ He whispered. I looked back up and we both smiled. 

'If you would’ve asked me a few months ago if I would ever get in a relationship with you, I would’ve said they were crazy.. But you’re one of the best things that ever happened to me..’ I traced a tattoo on his chest with my finger and softly bit on my lip. 'And I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you..’ I locked eyes with him and swallowed. 'Is that .. A proposal or just a promise?’ He grinned his lovely grin. 'For now, a promise.’ I chuckled. 'You know that I love to keep my promises..’ I nodded. 'And I’ll do that this time to.’