Chapter 3 - being close

The next morning I woke up with a heavy weight on my stomach. I groaned as moved closer to the warm body that lied next to me. 

I realized I was in Neymar his bed and sighed. I heard a groan escaping his mouth. I began coughing and sat up. I held a hand in front of my mouth. 'Are you okay?’ His eyes were barely open and the sleep was still drained in his words. 'Yeah, I’m fine’ I grabbed a wipe from the bedside table and wiped my nose. 'I’m going to get your antibiotic today’ I nodded as I slid back under the covers. His hand stroked my back and I smiled a little. 'We could spend the day in bed?’ I chuckled as I turned over so I could see his face.
'Watching movies?’ His eyes were now fully open and he nodded.
'Yeah, we could do that’ I smiled. 'But first .. breakfast’ He rolled over. 'Can’t we just stay in bed?’
I shook my head. 'You need to have breakfast’ I sat up again. 'I’ll go and make some’ He also sat up and grinned. 'We’ll make it together’ I rolled my eyes playfully.

'Are you feeling better?’ He had been watching me all morning. 'Yes, a little’ He nodded. 'Great’

'Should I start packing for Brasil already, or is it to early?’ He shook his head. 'I think we can start packing’ I smiled and finished my breakfast. 'It was really good, thank you for making pancakes’ 

I looked at him and he smiled at me. 'That’s okay, anything for you’ He winked at me and I shook my head while laughing.
My phone was ringing and I looked at the person who dialed me. I remember I tried to call Jessie, my manager, last night.
'Megan, what was so important that you tried to call me four times?’ Her voice sounded weak. 'Are you alright?’ I asked. 'Yes, nothing to worry about. So why did you try to call me 4 times?’ I smiled. 'Is it okay if I go to Brasil for 2 weeks?’ I heard a sigh on the other side of the line and a moment of silence.
'Yes, that’s fine. You don’t have anything than.. Just remember that you need to give some interviews over the phone’ I smiled.
'I won’t, thank you!’ After that she hung up and I grinned.

'So.. You can come?’ He frowned as he looked at me. 'Yeah, I just need to do some interviews over the phone.. But that’s al’ He nodded as he started grinning. 'It will be amazing’ I nodded. 

As he went to get my antibiotics, I decided I could do some cleaning. I moped the floor and vacuumed the carpets.
When I was done cleaning, I heard someone in the hallway. 'Meg, I’m back!’ I smiled. 'Just in time to do the dishes with me’ I heard a laugh and he walked into the kitchen. 'You cleaned?’ I nodded as I did a little bit of soap into the sink. 'Yes, It was a little dirty’ He nodded. 'I have your antibiotic’ I smiled. 'Thank you’

'Do you want to play Fifa again?’ I groaned. 'Ney, you can play. I don’t like it’ He chuckled. 'Please?’ He looked at me like a puppy and I sighed. Why did I always fall for that?
'Alright then’
We had laid in bed for most of the day. It was a nice day, just spending time together and not worrying about how late he had practice.
'Or we can swim?’ I smiled as he looked over at me. 'Are you crazy?’ My mouth dropped. 'What?’

He rolled his eyes. 'You’re sick, you’re not going to swim’ I sighed. 'Whatever’ He shook his head. 'Don’t whatever me, you know I’m right’ I bit on my lip. I knew he was right but it was such beautiful weather! 'Ney, please’ He shook his head as he began playing Fifa. 'No, there are other things you can do’ 

I rolled over on my side and looked at him. He was very good looking, there was no denying. I smiled and closed my eyes. A million people would kill to be in my place. He was really my best friend. He was talented, nice, kind .. 

'Are you a sleep?’ I opened my eyes again. 'No’ He grinned. 'You did it before, sleeping in a minute’ I rolled my eyes. 'Because I had long days’ He looked at me and smiled.

'You’re really pretty, you know?’ I blushed and closed my eyes again. 'You’re not that bad yourself’ I could imagine his face right now. 'Well.. You’re a model so of course you’re pretty.’ I smiled as I sighed. 'We should go to Davi and Carolina tomorrow, we should say goodbye’ I nodded. 'Yes, we should do that. But only if I’m not coughing anymore. I don’t want them to become sick to’
He smirked. 'Right’ 

'Megan’ I groaned. 'What?’ I heard a soft chuckle next to my ear. 'You want to stay in my room?’ I smiled as I cuddled up to him. 'Yes, please’ I hid my face in his neck and breathed his smell in.
If someone saw us like this .. They would immediately say that we were a couple.
I loved to lie down with him like this. I loved to cuddle with him and just sleep or watch a movie. It was what we did. Except when we were in a relationship of course.
'Can I take a photo of us?’ He softly asked. 'You always can’ I whispered. I heard a click and assumed he had taken a picture. 'It will stay private, right?’ I asked after a minute. 'Sure’ I smiled as I drifted of in my dream.