Chapter 1 - Coming home.

I groggily walked in to the kitchen and groaned as I saw note lying on the counter. I walked over to it and grabbed.

If you want to have another go with me.. I missed you Ney, let's try us again..
Call me, handsome ;) xx Alera

I rolled my eyes, but scolded myself immediately afterwards. It wasn't anything of my business and if if I had to feel anything, it was gratefulness and not jealousy.
When my cup of black liquid was ready, I grabbed the steaming mug and walked over to the big window on the other side of the counter. You could look all over the hill, which was a welcoming view after a hard day at work. 
II didn't had any reason to complain, because after all I was living the life that some could only dream of. Being a model, travelling around the world 3/4 of the year, having incredible friends in different countries. 
Something pulled my shirt and I looked down only to find that Davi was already up. 'Hey honey.' I smiled as I picked him up. I pecked his cheek before setting him on the counter. 'Can we eat watermelon?' He asked and I chuckled. 'You're so your dad.' I smiled. 'But you can.' I walked behind the counter and grabbed the melon as well as a knife a cutting board. 'Megan, when is dad coming?' I shrugged. 

'I'm here.' A low voice sounded from the door and I looked up to see him leaning against the frame. 'Slept well?' He locked eyes with me before grabbing Davi and settling him on his hip.                         'No, didn't sleep that well.' I softly answered before focusing on not cutting in my fingers. As soon as I was finished I shoved the bowl full of watermelon across the counter. 'Enjoy Davi.' I smiled at him before turning to put everything in the sink. 'Something wrong?' I gasped as he sat on the counter. 'You should stop doing that, Ney!' I scolded playfully before drying my hands. 'Not feeling really well, I think I'm getting the flu.' He pouted.                                                                                                                             'That means that we can't do fun things anymore.' I bit on my lip and weighted the consequences of what I was going to say next. 'You could do fun things with that girl that was here last night.' I said, may be even snapping. Not even a second later he started laughing as he grabbed the note from the counter.                                                                                                                                                                                               'Oh, Megan.. You're so cute when you're jealous.' My jaw slacked a bit and I softly hit him on the arm. 'Neymar! I'm not jealous! I'm trying to create a stable environment for your son!' He smiled before pressing a kiss on my forehead. 'Meg, I swear that Alera was here to pick up some old stuff of her. We just chatted a bit.' He chuckled. 'She was trying to kiss me for quite some time but eventually I got her out of the door, about an hour after you came home and went straight to sleep.' I blushed and looked at our feet. 'Well, It's Alera. You know I can't stand being around her.' 
                                                             'Give me some watermelon' Neymar said with a smile towards Davi before bowing forward and grabbing a piece. I grabbed the piece of paper that was still lying and threw it in the bin. 'You don't need that kind of negative energy in your life anyway.' I said sassily before walking in to the living room and sighing. Suddenly the room got really hot, or it was just my face. 'You can just say it if you're jealous' Neymar walked into the room with Davi and his bowl in to the room. He placed him in front of the tv and turned it on before plopping down next to me. 'For the very last time, I'm not jealous!' I shook my head before laying down with my head on his lap.                                                            'Ney, I'm not feeling well, at all.' I said. I closed eyes and sighed. 'I'm sorry you're feeling this way.'    He murmured. 'But I want to use this moment of silence between us to ask you a question that will be kind of though.' I opened my eyes again and frowned. 'I know that you've got a very thight schedule and it's hard to squeeze a place in, but I'm going to Brazil, for some training and check ups.'                         I softly chuckled. 'And you're asking me to come with you?' He nodded and went trough my hair with a hand. 'Yes, I am. And if you're still like this tomorrow, I'm going to call a doctor.' 
                                      'Whatever you say.'

Next day, unfortunately, I still wasn't feeling well. And not feeling well was a serious understatement. 'Goodmorning! Are you-' As soon as Neymar saw my face he shut up and gave me a glass of water. 'You look like you've run over by a tractor.' I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 'And you sound like you could use a slap.' He softly laughed before guiding me towards the sofa. 'Please sit down.' He said before draping a blanket over me. 'What does my princess want for breakfast?' I softly giggled. 'Cuddles?' He grinned. 'As soon as I got you something to eat, we will.' He kissed my hair before disappearing into the kitchen.

About 10 minutes later he entered the living room. 'So, I've got us some little tomatoes, some guacamole and toast. I'm sure you'll like it, it's something I picked up from you.' He smiled at me before setting it on the side table. He lifted up the blanket and slid underneath it.   'It's been a while.' He whispered before hugging me into his side and placing the little plates on his chest. 'Yeah, it has been.' I murmured before grabbing a tomato and eating it.                                                 'We should spend more time instead of this platonic friendship we made.' I continued to chew as I listened to him. 'With our busy schedules, we hardly see each other. Heck, even if we're away from each other there's hardly any contact.' I swallowed before pressing a kiss to the side of his torso.                                                                                       'It's okay, Ney. People grow up, we're not perfect. We can work on it.' He nodded before putting the plates away as he saw I've eaten enough.                                                                                                                                                                                                  'I know we will, but it sucks because even with me being here and you living at home in Brasil.. Everything was different.'