Chapter 47. Home again

My hand was resting on my belly while the other one tugged the hood of my jacket further over my head. Luckily paparazzi were told to wait outside by the guards that were standing at the entrance of the terminal. My thoughts were suddenly pushed away by an announcement.

'Passengers of the flight 354 will arrive any moment in the terminal.' I softly rubbed my belly over the fabric of my shirt as I sighed content. I'd just had to wait a few more minutes until I could finally hug him again. ' daddy will be here soon, little one. I'm so glad he's finally home again.' I bit on my lip as I watched the doors slide open and I could see players enter the terminal. I could hear screams erupt from the crowd that was standing behind the barriers.

I stood a fair amount of meters behind the crowd and I texted Ney I would be there to pick him up along with others, if they didn't have anyone to drive them home. Soon the crowd was split up and after they took some pictures with them, I could see Ney standing on the toes of his feet to see where I was. I subtly waved at him and his face immediately lit up. 'Hey there!' He said excitedly as he was just a few meters in front of me and in no time his lips were on mine. He was so quickly that I didn't even have time to say anything in response and his hand was lying on my bump in no time.

I softly pushed him against his chest and giggled. 'Someone's eager.' He smiled before pressing a kiss on my forehead and traced up and down with his hand. 'How are my two favorite persons of the whole world?' I grinned. 'We're very good, thank you. How are you? Isn't anyone driving with us?' He immediately shook his head. 'No, they got a bus that would bring them home so.. It's just you, me and our little one right here.' He said as he softly tapped against it with his finger.

'I'm so glad I get to see your face again.' He softly pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes. 'Yeah yeah, let's go.' He grinned as he pecked my lips again before laying his arm around my waist to guide us to the exit.

'You played well, baby.' I softly said as we were strolling trough the parking lot looking for the car, because of course I didn't really remember where I parked it.

'Thank you.' He pressed a little kiss on my scalp before looking around again. 'I think it's over there! Next to the red Toyota.' I softly giggled before shrugging. 'Could be.'

My eyes were taking in his figure as he was kind of focused on the road. His hand suddenly took mine in his 'You could take a photo, that'll last longer.' I smiled. 'I don't think a photo lasts a lifetime, some do but some don't so I guess I'll just hang around longer than a picture.' He shook his head, softly laughing.

'Sometimes I wonder what floats around in that little head of yours.' I grinned as I softly stroked the back of his hand with my thumb. 'You just got a look at that.'

——

Today was the day. Or well not exactly the day that I would be going in to labour, I could, but it was the day that I was 9 months far. The last weeks went by pretty quick, and by now I was a little nervous. Not only about the pain or about anything that came with it, like the rush to the hospital or something. But if I was going to be a good mother. Before I could think about it any further, Neymar walked in to the bedroom. Soft thuds could be heard as his bare foots collided with the carpet of our room. 'I brought you some chocolate.' He softly said as he sat beside me and handed me the cup. 'Thank you.' I smiled up thankfully and he quickly pecked my lips before grabbing his phone.

'Mom has been sending me a message every hour.' He said, breaking the comfortable silence that laid around us. I softly hummed. 'Seems like everyone is getting a little nervous to meet him or her.' 
I could feel his arm go around my shoulder to gently pull myself against him. I took a little sip of the cacao before putting it on the nightstand. I nuzzled back in to his hold. 'Aren't we all?' He murmured in my ear before placing a soft kiss underneath it. 'I guess.' 
'What if I mess up?' I swallowed and suddenly his head wasn't right next to mine anymore. 'What do you mean?' He asked, quiet confused. 'What I mess up if little bean is here?' He didn't say anything. 'It's okay to mess up, it's new so it's normal.' He pecked my lips and I smiled a little.

'I'm afraid that I'll become a bad mother.' I admitted. 'I mean, with my job I'm always traveling, i'm not at home as much as any normal mother and..' He interrupted me in the middle of my sentence. 'Amor, stop. It's okay to mess up, but that you'll become a bad mother?' He shook his head. 

'You won't, you'll be the best that he or she could have. Yes, you travel but so do I! We'll work it all out, okay?' We continued to stare at each other for a few moments before I nodded.'Yeah, we will.'

And just as I was about to peck his lips, I could feel a warm liquid flee in the middle of my legs. 'I think I just peed in my pants.' His bottom lip was immediately pulled in between his teeth as he shook his head. 'No, this .. Bean is coming.' He spoke quickly before getting up and grabbing the bag. 'Wait, do we drive to the hospital now?' I looked up from my lap and he nodded. 'Yeah, it can take a while but better safe then sorry.' 

-----

Sorry for not updating so long, I hadn't even started the chapter or school was already peeking around the corner. I hope you enjoyed your vacation, because I surely did! This will be one of the last chapters of the story before it will come to an end. It has been an incredible journey but it won't be the last we hear from them ever! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!