My John.

Alex's POV

I wake early in the morning, my arms wrapped around a figure that radiates a soft warmth.

John.

No.

My John.

He's mine.

His loose curls are cascading onto my chest, where his head is laying, in a tangled mess.

I watch his chest raising and falling in a steady rhythm, only imagining what's going on in his beautiful mind.

Without wanting to wake him, I sit with my left arm around him and my right hand scrolling through my Instagram feed.

Herc, Laf, Peggy, and the other Schuylers fill my social media.

As I sigh, I notice the shorter guy looking up at me, the back of his head still on my chest.

Smirking, he flicks my chin.

Rolling my eyes, I tickle his side.

He sits up while giggling before glaring at me. He jumps on top of me, chest to chest, while he tickles my sides and my neck. I eventually sit up while he rolls off of me. I flip over and pin him down.

"Who's laughing now?" I growl, a trace of humor flicking in my voice.

He's a mix of flustered, scared, and turned on.

He likes when I'm dominant, and I think it's funny, the way he suddenly becomes so... malleable and compliant.

That makes me sound manipulative, but I honestly would never touch him if he asked me not to.
I love him too much to hurt him.

What I'm trying to say is watching a strong ass guy suddenly listening and doing as I say. 

How the fuck do I phrase this?

He goes all submissive than dominant.

Better.

Sub in bed, dom to others in conversation.

Close enough.

He melts at my touch, his body burning red as I got closer to his face. "So, Johnny... you going to answer the question?"

He gulps, intimidation in his eyes. I immediately back off and sit up instead of pinning him down. I mean, I was sitting on him, but the tension immediately faded as he gives a small smile.

"I-I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you. It was all a joke." I gave him a wide smile as I go to turn off of him.

Before he grabs my shoulders and pushes me into the position of before. I immediately grip his wrists again, pinning him down.

I think he likes feeling... helpless? I feel bad, but if he likes it, I like it.

He blushes profusely and whispers, "No one, Lexi..," answering my question.

I nod softly and lean down closer to his ear, "Remember that time... when you called me daddy?" 

I stifle back laughter as I feel him tense up. I pull away with a wide smirk, "Baby boy..."

I feel him shiver beneath me as he whispers, "D-daddy..." his voice gets caught in his throat near the end.

I can't help but laugh and smile while getting off of him.

"Johnny, love ya, but I don't have a daddy kink." I say, shaking my head, as I walk into the kitchen.

"From what I remember, when you were 16, you would always moan every time I called you da-" He starts. I can hear his smirk.

"Fuck off! I was 16!" I retort, just realizing I was still naked. Oh well.

"From what I know, kinks don't just disappear, Lexi. I mean..." I hear him whisper before I feel a tug on my black hair.

"F-fuck..." I mutter through a shaky breath, realizing he was maybe a bit right.

Before I know it, his lips are beside my ear.

"Daddy..." His voice is full of fake-lust and humor.

I turn towards him, glaring.

I grab his wrists lightly and push him against the nearest wall. A similar to position that we were just in whilst laying in bed.

"Baby boy... what are you going to do now?" I get close to his neck, just below his ear, blowing warm breathes near his sweet-spot.

He tenses up, but strangely, melting at the same time. His knees went wobbly as his breath hitched. I smirked at his submissive behavior before giving him a quick peck and walking off, a skip in my step.

Innocently.

I get to the kitchen and happen to see John still against the wall, panting. His face is still flustered and he just stares at nothing, almost is disbelief.

"Hey, baby, I think you have a bit of a problem!" I smile, managing to 'accidentally' look at his raised dick.

I mean my boyfriend is naked in the same room as me. How am I not supposed to check out my hot as fuck guy?

If it's possible, he manages to grow a darker red.

Then he does the unexpected. He saunters up to the counter that I was leaned against.

"Daddy, would you like to help me to take care of it?" He smirks, a glow in his eye.

He never provokes the idea, it's usually me to initiate it, or even mention it.

I roll my eyes with a smile, "John, I'm surprised you can walk. Last night wa-"

He holds a finger up to my lips and bites his lips.

Not a John thing.

I move his hand.

"John, what the fuck is up with you?"

I almost see a twinge of regret, or guilt. But he smiles widely, "I just want to-"

He cuts himself off.

"Fuck. I can't. It's Jefferson. He... he saw us at the park. He got my number and threatened us again." He splutters out, his words messy.

I smirk and nod, knowing we can get through it with the help of screenshots.

But he still has a boner.

"Alright, Johnny. Rid yourself of your problem. We can get G.Wash to help us, seriously this time." I explain while giving him a short kiss. Not a peck, but a kiss.

He smiles and hugs me. His hard dick is against my thigh, but I don't mind. He's in my arms and that's all I want. Until he begins to grind against me softly.

"Dunno if you thought I wouldn't notice, but it was a cute moment until your boner was not only against my thigh, but suddenly being strode across it." I watch as he flushes red and I give him a kiss.

"Please, Lexi? I want to!" He pouts, crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes.

Fine.

"It's literally like 9 am. Maybe."

I watch as his eyes light up, along with his adorable smile.

I wrap my arm around his waist, grazing his ass.

He tenses, but leans into me.

Here we go again.