Us

(a/n starts suggestive but is hella cute i think its my fav chap besides all of them with martha)

John's POV

Eventually, I drive Martha home and here I am, in my dorm, at 6:30 PM. Alex will be here any minute. I lay on my bed, sketching.

Don't ask what it is.

Please.

I'm horny fight me.

Speaking of which, Alex walks in while I'm sketching.

"What'ya drawing, Johnny?" He asks while throwing his bag beside his desk.

"Nothing." I blush while close the book.

"Aww, what was it? You're flustered!" He teases, sitting next to me.

"Nothing, Lexi."

"Okay... give me your book." He urges.

"Nope!" I slide the book under the pillow I'm laying on.

Still horny, though. Sweatpants are a savior.

"Let's go out. I'm bored and I don't have class for the rest of the day. Let's go to the diner we used to go to!" Alex says all in one breath.

"No, we shouldn't." I manage, avoiding the topic of my problem. I can't wear sweats out, that's like not good or something. Jeans or joggers are my options. Nope.

"Pleaaase! I want to get a milkshake." He pouts, taking his leather jacket off. His white shirt clings to his body, noting the details of his abs.

Damn.

That's hot.

"Lex, I can't." I state, grabbing my phone.

"Why not? Please! We haven't went there in so long. Please, Johnny?"

Fuck.

"I just can't." I snap.

"Give me one reason." He says calmly, pain in his voice.

"I have a fucking boner, Alex!" I yell while burning red.

"Oh." He whispers before laughing. "Take care of it- shower or jerk off or some shit. Jefferson did." He shoots me a wink before going over and sitting on his bed.

"I'm not like Jefferson." I retort, my face darkening.

"Anyways, I can help you with your problem, John..." He whispers while getting up. He strips his shirt off and sits on my bed, facing me. He picks me up in his lap and starts sucking on my neck.

Not again.

Stop thinking like this.

This hasn't happened since before we got together.

"Go fix yourself, John. We're going." He finally concludes, pulling his phone out.

I nod quickly and scuttle off to the bathroom.

Jerk off or cold shower?

Alex's POV

Not gonna lie, he's fucking adorable when he's flustered. It's weird that the last time we had sex was with Jefferson.

I cringe just thinking about that.

What if we- nope.

Nope.

Not doing that. We're not dating.

But we kiss? I gave him hickeys. I love him.

Why can't we?

Will he think about the... last time...

Will he go easy on me? That sounds weird but... I dunno.

I want to.

Maybe when I ask him tomorrow? That sounds better.

After 15 minutes, he comes back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I miss when we could literally be ass-naked and just walk around like it was chill... Like as friends. Now every time I see him, I get flustered. Like his abs are so defined, the water dripping from his hair onto them. He notices me staring and smirks.

"Alex, what'ya lookin' at?" He teases, opening a drawer and bending down.

"A hot guy." I state casually, grabbing my phone. "Say cheese!" I yell, snapping a photo of him flustered and doing finger guns.

Cute.

"Aww, you're blushing!" I tease.

Then he looks at me with a smirk, "Is that for when you need something to jerk-off to?"

Now I'm the one blushing.

"No!" I yell before adding the photo to the "Hot guys" folder I have.

Zac Efron, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Channing Tatum, John, Chris Hemsworth, John, Justin Timberlake, Jared Leto, Nick Jonas, John, Josh Hutcherson, John.

As soon as we made up, his photos from his social medias all went to this folder.

He's hot, fight me.

"Sure, Lexi. Say what you want." He says before letting the towel drop.

He struts over to me and grabs me by the collar. "So... Lexi... Why look at a photo of me, when you could actually do me?"

Fuck nope.

Not again.

I'm out.

He slides on his turtle boxers.

Memories.

"Cheese!" He yells, posing at me. His hand is in the air, his other on his popped hip. I snap a photo and laugh before he does a series of other poses, finger guns, peace signs, high kicks, etc.

I add all of them to a new folder.

"John being cute"

It should take up most of my phone's storage.

I laugh and finally grab my wallet and keys.

He has his green bomber jacket on, ripped black jeans, a white shirt, and Converse.

Similar to my exact outfit except my leather jacket and normal black jeans.

I grab my phone and quickly drop my wallet and keys into my pocket.

I wrap my left arm around John's neck and pull him into a photo. I smile brightly at the phone, John doing a peace sign.

"Us"

Hopefully this folder fills just as quick.