Perfect.

(A/N theres a lot of memes and jokes and im dying laughing)

Alex's POV

After that day, I never saw Jo-Laurens. I never saw Laurens again. He literally left the school and his home. I went there and Martha was crying, saying he wasn't home.

And he never came home.

I finished all of high school and applied for King's College in NY. It's pretty close, so it's not big deal. I stayed at 'our' home, which ended up being mine. I stayed there until I was 18 and could legally leave and rent an apartment. It was shabby, honestly. I plan on staying in a dorm.

Thomas and I are chill again, which is nice. Everyone is Laurens' squad hates me. Including Eliza. They think I corrupted him, which is honestly probably what happened. What can I say; I'm a fuck-up. Hello! I go to therapy and have scars on my arms for a reason.

I know.

-

I open the door to the dorm building, where the office is located. It's on the bottom floor. I see Aaron Burr, so I ask him who he has as a roommate. He has Hercules Mulligan, who is chill, in room 1776.
(A/N i didnt even mean to do that its the first number i thought of. if there is any comments abt nyc i will personally block u all lmao ly <3( its been a week since i wrote this and i am now like. how is that not a relation. and now i remember i wrote 17. and thought for a sec was like yo. 76 is a good number))

I go the office and see Mr. Washington. Whomst?

"Alexander! Come in! I have your dorm info and key!" He speaks loudly. I nod and saunter up to the desk as he hands me a silver key and a paper. I smile in thanks and follow the down the 1700 half of the dorm building. It's on the 3rd floor which is kind of nice.

I finally find 1782 and opened the door to...

that guy.

He's on his phone. He looks the same, and before I even see him lift his head, I slam the door and run to 1776 to see Aaron. 

I knock quickly and Hercules opens up. Before he can shut it, I slip my way through.

"Mulligan, I know you hate me but Burr is your roommate and I need to stay here for at least an hour because I don't know what to do since he's back." I quickly spill the tea.

His eyes widen in shock, "John?"

I nod, wiping away a tear that formed in my eye.

"Don't fucking cry, you left him, bitch." He says through gritted teeth.

"Wowowowowow, Hercules Mulligan, I did not. He fucking raped me and left!" I should quietly.

His mouth drops, "What?"

I spill the tea about how Laurens raped me in the bathroom and just yeeted himself out of my life.
(a/n um again, been a week since i wrote this and im crying laughing i love myself when im sleep deprived)

By the end, we were on the couch and he had an arm around me.

Laf walks into the dorm, sees me, and pins me down to the floor all in seconds.

"Lafayette- please! G-get off!" Herc yells, tears rolling down his face.

He listens to his basically boyfriend and sits beside me.

"Spill, bitch."

I repeat the story, both guys hugging me. We are all sobbing as Burr walks in and shakes his head. He just goes to his room. 

"Dude, you can stay at mine for a bit?" Laf offers. He's rooming with Madison, who is the sweetest guy. Jefferson is supposedly staying in a fucking mansion, as per usual. I agree quickly, not wanted to face him.

I can't believe he gave me nothing but kindness. I gave it back with unconditional love. And then he raped me and left. Is that all he wanted? Me to fuck him until one day he fucks me and leaves? I haven't seen him in two years. I haven't gotten over him. I went on a few dates, but they never lead to anything. I was his, and he was mine. He was made for me. Our hands fit perfectly as we walked down to the diner- to our booth. His lips fit mine like a puzzle piece as we cried after watching Heathers- our movie and musical. His button nose went right to my lips as we hugged. He was perfect. We were perfect.

I miss him. I love... loved him.

-

I go to Laf's dorm and he has one of those futons, like a couch and the back of it folds back into a bed. It's comfy, so I don't complain. 

I slide my suitcase under the futon. I take a quick shower and look at the time- 7:00 pm. Close enough. I sleep.
(a/n me)

-

I wake up at 4 am and decide to start my day there. I brush my teeth and take a bath, like how him and I used to at 4 am when we couldn't sleep.

I play the Heathers soundtrack and cry in the bathtub. I play it quietly so I don't wake the literal sweethearts of the earth. After and hour of soaking in warm water and tears, I finish the last song and turn it off. I get out and check my schedule. 

Calculus- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday- 8:30 AM

Financial Accounting- Monday, Friday- 12:00 PM

  Psychology- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday- 12:00 PM  

English Literature- Tuesday, Thursday- 3:00 PM

Political Science- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- 5:00 PM

Civil Rights- Tuesday, Friday- 7:00 PM

I assume Laurens is going into biology because animals. 

I shouldn't have to see him.

It's still only 5 am and Sunday. I get out and try to sleep, but I can't. I just think about how he's here. Questions race through my mind.

Did he even love me? Did he plan this out the entire time? Did he find someone else? Is he a fuckboy now? Did he care about me? Did he think about me? What were his motives?

Eventually it's 7 am and I see a shadow of someone with fuzzy hair. Lafayette. I sit up and he sees my eyes glossy. He sits next to me and embraces me. "Sh, my friend. I know you loved him. Hell, I loved him, platonically, and he disappeared. You must move on. Would you likes some pancakes?"

I nod my head, sitting on the bar stool next to the island.