Proving Him Wrong - 7.

My alarm wakes me up at 6:30am. I hit the alarm and throw the covers on the ground. Climbing out of bed I walk over to the light switch and turn the light.

I open the closet and pull out a clean pair of shorts and the coffee shops t-shirt. I quickly change before heading out of my bedroom.

When I get to the kitchen I try to be quiet as I make breakfast. Looking over at the lounge I see Jody stir.

She sits up and looks at me. "Morning, Paige." She mumbles. She walks down the hall.

I hear the shower turn on and I continue to fix breakfast for myself.

Jay's hand moves across the bed. "Babe?" He says. Sitting up he sees me in the kitchen. "Hey, Paige. Have you seen, Jody?"

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom."

He sighs. "Of course. That's the only place she takes off too when she's not in my bed. At times I keep thinking she's going to take off on me."

"Have you had that happen to you before?"

"Yeah, my ex. She took off after we had sex and when I saw her the next time she broke up with me. I know I shouldn't worry about that when it comes to Jody, but..."

Jody stands in front of us with a towel wrapped around her. "But, what Jay?" She shakes his head.

He looks at her with pleading eyes as he says. "Please don't make me say it, Jod's."

Jody doesn't move from her spot. "You were fine talking to, Paige, about it. Why not me?"

Jay stands up and moves over to her. "Jody, you're the only woman that can break me. I don't think I'll ever heal of you left me.

She whispers something to him and then they start to kiss.

I take a bite from the toast that I just made.

Nick exits his bedroom and sees Jody and jay kissing. "Jody, put some god damn clothes on. I thought you would have grown out of this?"

She shakes her head. "In university, I get wolf whistled at, every time I step into the halls with a towel wrapped around me."

Things have changed in the last two and half months since I've seen her. She used to use a stall to change into and out of her clothes and now she's not ashamed of showing her body off to guys in her dorm.

Nick shakes his head. "You better have clothes on by the time I finish making breakfast." He turns his back to us and starts making his breakfast.

Jody laughs and says. "He should be used to me doing this. I haven't changed much since I left home."

Maybe, you don't see the changes, but I do and I don't really like what I'm seeing.

Walking down the hall I enter the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. Once they are cleaned I wipe off the excess toothpaste from my mouth with water and then dry it with a towel.

I exit the bathroom and head to the living room. Grabbing my purse off the stand I look at Jody and say. "I'll see you tonight. I'm sure, Nick, still wants to have dinner at the bar 'n' grill." I lower my voice so only she can hear me. "The poor guy hates is wrong alone when I work Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights." I exit the trailer and climb into my car.

" I exit the trailer and climb into my car