Summary & Copyright

Proving Him Wrong book 1

Paige McGuire wasn't raised in a family where living was a luxury. She was brought up watching her parents struggle from pay cheque to pay cheque. She lived on the wrong side of the tracks in a trailer. She thought she had it all when Damien Josef showed interest in her. Damien was the complete opposite, he got everything handed to him on a silver platter. He went through girls like they were toilet paper. When he met Paige at a party he found her to be a fresh breath of air. After graduation Damien was caught kissing another girl. When Paige confront him. He stands tall and wraps his arms around the new girl. 'Baby, you're not going to amount to anything. You're trailer trash, dirt poor and you have nothing going for you. You didn't even get into University. How can I continue to be with a person too lazy to do a thing? Have fun on welfare.'

Proving Myself - Book 1.5

Paige McGuire is in her first year at UCLA where she continues to use the device she created to stir up trouble with guys that leak photos of her classmates.

Proving Her Right - Book 2

Damien Josef had everything handed to him. He lived a life of luxury. He was the most popular guy in High School. He was also Captain of the Football team. During his university years he damaged his knee and lost his scholarship. His father paid for his schooling and he studied business. Now, he's a successful businessman and is about to go into business with another company. Unbeknownst, to him it's his High School Girlfriends company. He's going to Prove her right.

Proving Our Love. - Book 3

Damien wakes up a couple days after the plane crash. While Paige is still fighting for her life. He's by her side everyday praying that she will wake up. Will they have a chance at Proving Their Love for each other? Or will their story end in tragedy?

***

The Proving Series

Copyright © 2016 by Dredge

All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author, except for reviewers who may quote parts of the book for review purposes.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.